Ellie McConnell is a famous daughter, best known as the eldest daughter of Mitch McConnell. She is an American politician who is currently the Senior Senator from Kentucky and Senate Majority Leader. Ellie’s mother’s name is Cheryl Redmon. She enters the Biography section and knows more about Wikipedia, Biography, Age, Height, Weight, Boyfriend, Body Measurements, Net worth, Family, Career and many more facts about Ellie McConnell.
|Real Name||Elly Mcconnell|
|Famous As||Daughter of Mitch McConnell|
|Height||approx. 5 ft 5 in (1.65 m)|
|Weight||approx. 55 Kg (121 lbs)|
|Body Measurements||approx. 34-26-38 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||34 C|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||5 (US)|
|Net Worth||approx. $12 m (USD)|
Ellie McConnell Height and Weight
How tall is Ellie McConnell? Her height is 5 feet 5 inches or 1.65 m or 165 cm and she weighs about 55 kg or 121 pounds. The dimensions of it are 342638 inches. She wears a size 34 C bra cup. She also works out.
Ellie McConnell biography, age and youth.
How old is Ellie McConnell? Born in 1972 in Kentucky, United States. She is 48 years old. She has US citizenship and is ethnically mixed. Her birth sign is Leo. Her father is Addison Mitchell McConnell Jr., an American politician who is currently the Senior Senator from Kentucky and Senate Majority Leader. She also has siblings. In terms of education, she is well educated.
Ellie McConnell’s Personal Information
Ellie McConnell’s husband
Who is Ellie McConnell’s husband? Her current marital status is unknown. She is probably married. She also comes from a rich family.
Ellie McConnell net worth
What is Ellie McConnell’s net worth? She belongs to a wealthy family. Her father’s fortune is estimated at more than $12 million.
Facts about Ellie McConnell
- Ellie McConnell’s father, McConnell, is a Southern Baptist and was baptized when he was 8 years old.
- He was married to his first wife, Cheryl Redmon, from 1968 to 1980 and had three children.
- After her divorce, she became a feminist scholar at Smith College and director of the Sophia Smith Collection.
- His second wife, whom he married in 1993, is Elaine Chao, Secretary of Labor for President George W. Bush and Secretary of Transportation for President Donald Trump.
- In 1997, he founded the James Madison Free Speech Center, a Washington, DC-based legal advocacy group.
- She is the oldest in the family, she has two younger brothers and sisters.
- His father, Mitch, is a politician and Senator from Kentucky, the Senate Majority Leader.
- He is also the longest-serving senator from Kentucky.
- McConnell’s mother, Cheryl Redmon, is known as a feminist academic.
- Also, Ellie McConnell often finds herself in the spotlight due to her father-in-law. She has been a member of the Kentucky Senate since 2015.