Eli KayOliphant is an American attorney based in the United States. He is also affiliated with the Art Institute of Chicago. During his career he has received numerous awards and recognitions. He is also known as the husband of Marina Skverchati. She is an American actress. She currently appears regularly as a Chicago Police Officer as Officer Kim Burgess. Enter Biography and find out Wikipedia, Biography, Age, Height, Weight, Husband, Children, Net worth, Family, Career and many more facts about him of Eli Kay Oliphant!
|approx. 5 ft 8 in (1.78 m)
|approx. 65 Kg (135 lbs)
|approx. 44-32-38 inches
|approx. $300,000 (USD)
Eli Kay Oliphant Height and Weight
How tall is Eli KayOliphant? She stands at a height of 5 feet 8 inches or another 1.78 m or 178 cm. He weighs approximately 65 kg or 135 lbs. He has dark brown eyes and brown hair. He is also a fitness fanatic. He wears US size 10.
The Age of Oliphant by Eli Kay
How old is Eli Kay Oliphant? The exact date of her birth is unknown. She is probably 40 years old. She was born in the United States. She is a US citizen and is of mixed ethnicity.
Eli KayOliphant Wiki
Eli KayOliphant Family
The names of Eli Kay Oliphant’s father and mother are unknown. She also has siblings. According to his records, she attended Northwestern University in 2001. She later graduated with honors from Emory University School of Law in 2005.
Eli Kay, wife of Oliphant
Who is the wife of Eli Kay Oliphanta? He married Marina Skverchati in 2017. They were college friends. The couple dated a few years before their wedding. Marina is an American actress, best known for her role on the television series Gossip Girl. The couple is also blessed with children.
Eli KayOliphant net worth
What is Eli KayOliphant’s net worth? His legal profession is his main source of income. The net worth of him is estimated to be more than $300,000.
Facts about Eli KayOliphant
- Eli Kay Oliphant has received awards such as Emory Law Review Editor, Emory Law School Dean’s Award for Excellence in Contract Law, and Corporate Law.
- He began his professional and legal career as a clerk of the Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit.
- He was a member of the Northwest Debating Society.
- He also worked at the Art Institute of Chicago.
- He is a board member of the Chicago Debate Commission and a board member of Evening Associates at the Art Institute of Chicago.
- He is not that active on social media.
- He is very close to his family.
- He is also an animal lover.