Elaine Boheim is best known as the ex-wife of Jim Boheim, the head college basketball coach at Syracuse University.
|Real Name||Elaine Boeheim|
|Born||May 14, 1970|
|Age||55 years old (As of 2020)|
|Known For||Ex-wife of Jim Boeheim|
|Height/ Tall||In feet – 5’6″|
|Body Measurements||36-24-36 inches|
|Bra Size||34 B|
|Parents||Father: Not Known
Mother: Not Known
|Husband/Spouse||Jim Boeheim (Div. 1994)|
|Children||Daughter: Elizabeth Boeheim (Adopted)|
|Education||University of Montana|
|Favourite Food||Italian Cuisine|
|Hobbies||Yoga, Hiking, and Cardio|
|Net Worth||Approx $12 million USD (As of 2020)|
|Social Media Links||Facebook, Twitter, Instagram (Inactive)|
Elaine Boheim Age, height, weight and parameters.
- In 2020, Elaine Boheim is 55 years old.
- He stands at a height of 5 feet 6 inches tall.
- It weighs approximately 55 kg or 121 pounds.
- Its dimensions are 362.436 inches.
- Wear a size 34B bra.
- Her eye color is brown and her hair color is blonde.
- She is also a fitness fanatic.
- She is interested in yoga, walking and cardiovascular exercises.
- He wears a UK size 6.
Elaine Boheim Wiki/Biography
Elaine Boheim’s husband
- Elaine Boheim started dating Jim.
- They married in 1976.
- The couple separated in 1993, and in 1994 the court completed the divorce proceedings.
- Elaine and Jim had no biological children.
- But when Jim was 42 years old, they adopted a girl named Elizabeth Boheim.
- According to his education, he graduated from the University of Montana and lives in Montana with his mother, Elaine.
Elaine Boheim and the Jim Boheim family
Elaine Boheim’s Second Marriage
- Jim had a second marriage.
- His second and current wife is Julie Green.
- They met in 1994 at a Derby Day party in Lexington, Kentucky.
- They got married in 1997 and Julie is 20 years younger than him.
- The couple has three children and lives in a luxurious mansion in Fayetteville, New York.
- The babies’ names are Jimmy and the twins are Jackson and Jamie.
- The names of all family members begin with the letter J.
- Jimmy is a sophomore at Cornell University.
- While Jamie is a freshman at the University of Rochester.
- His twin brother Jackson will play Hall of Famer Naismith at Syracuse University.
- Julie likes to call them JJ (Jimmy), Sissy (Jamie), and Buddy (Jackson). They are New York’s first basketball family.
- They have a family dog named Lulu who also appears in their family photos. Children play away from home in the centralized triangle of Syracuse, Ithaca, and Rochester.
- It is the parents who encourage the children during the games. The couple are philanthropists and charities for cancer patients.
- Together they formed a fund called the Jim and Julie Boheim Foundation.
- Jim himself suffered from prostate cancer in 2001, which explains his interest in funding cancer research and raising money for cancer patients.
Elaine Boeheim’s professional career
- Elaine Boheim’s ex-husband is the head of men’s basketball coaching at Syracuse University.
- Previously, he worked for several years as a professional basketball player.
- In 1969 he decided to change and began coaching aspiring basketball players.
- Jim was soon hired as an assistant at his alma mater.
- After a few years in this position, Jim was promoted to full-time assistant coach.
- He was on the coaching staff when the players reached their first NCAA tournament final in 1975.
- In 1976, the varsity basketball coaching position became vacant when the coach resigned and moved to another university.
- Jim has been nominated for this position and continues to serve.
- Under his leadership, his team achieved many victories and won the Cup several times.
- He led the Oranges to five Final Fours and a national title.
- Jim has revealed that coaching minor league basketball is his passion and that he has no plans to pursue another career after retirement.
Elaine Boheim net worth
- As of 2020, Elaine Boheim’s net worth is estimated to be around $12 million.
- His main source of income is his career.
- On the other hand, her ex-husband has an impressive net worth of $16 million.
- With great wealth, he earns a solid fortune from his other work, including endorsements, contracts, etc.
Facts about Elaine Boheim
- Elaine’s husband, Jim, was born James Arthur Boheim on November 17, 1944, in Lyon, New York, USA.
- Graduated from the Lycée Central de Lyon.
- He also earned a Bachelor of Social Sciences from Syracuse University in 1962.
- Elaine’s husband starred in Blue Chips with Nick Nolte and Shaquille O’Neal.
- She is an avid book reader.
- I love traveling.
- Her husband’s zodiac sign is Scorpio.
- Jim Boheim and Julie Boheim are philanthropists who believe in philanthropy and community service.