Edith Mac Hirsch was an American humanist and wife of the late Desiderio Alberto Arnaz and Acha III, a prominent Cuban-American musician, actor, and television producer. She was also the founder of the famous Latin American musical group Desi Arnaz Orchestra. She enter Biography section and find out more about Wikipedia, Biography, Age, Height, Weight, Husband, Death, Net worth, Family, Career and many more facts about Edith McHirsch.
|Edith Mack Hirsch
|Wife of Desiderio Alberto Arnaz y de Acha III
|103-years old (Died)
|15th April 1917
|approx. 5 ft 5 in (1.65 m)
|Bra Cup Size
|Lucie and Desi
|Desiderio AlbertoArnaz y de Acha III
|approx. $12.5 (USD)
Husband of Edith MacHirsch
Who was the husband of Edith Mac Hirsch? He was married twice and divorced once before her death. These are the highlights of their relationships, marriages, and divorces. She was a stepmother to two children, Lucy and Desi.
The era of Edith MacHirsch
How old was Edith Mac Hirsch at the time of her death? Edith Mac McSkimming was born on April 15, 1917 in Illinois, United States of America. She was 103 years old at the time of her death. She died on March 25, 1985 in Del Mar, California.
Edith Mac Hirsch Equity
What was Edith Mac Hirsch’s net worth? She belonged to a wealthy family. The net worth of her is estimated to be more than $12.5 million. She was one of the biggest names in the entertainment industry.
Facts about Edith Mac Hirsch
- Edith Mac Hirsch was married on March 2, 1963.
- She is one of the most popular actresses whose fame and legacy endured long after her death.
- Some of his notable films are: The Navy Passes By, I Love Lucy, Four Jacks and Jill and The Long Trailer.
- Her fame grew and many people recognized her.
- Edith Mac Hirsch died on March 25, 1985 in Del Mar, California.