Dianna Fuemana is the famous girlfriend of Jay Ryan. She was born in Las Vegas, Nevada in 1984 and is a businesswoman. His boyfriend Ryan met his girlfriend Shayna and they recently ended their romance amicably.
Also, Dianna Fuemana’s current boyfriend, Jay Ryan, 36, is an actor from New Zealand. He is best known for his role as Jack Scully on the Australian soap opera Neighbours.
|Real Name||Dianna Fuemana|
|Age||36 years old|
|Date of Birth (DOB),
|Famous For||Lover and girlfriend of
famous actor Jay Ryan
|Birthplace||Las Vegas, Nevada|
|Current Residence||Las Vegas, USA|
|Height/ Tall||Feet & Inches: 6’1″
Centimetres: 185 cm
Meters: 1.85 m
|Weight||Kilograms: 65 Kg
Pounds: 143 lbs
|Bra Cup Size||34 D|
|Hair Color||Platinum Blonde|
|Shoe Size||6 (US)|
|Net Worth||Approx U.S $3 million|
|Sponsor Earnings||$350K – $400K USD|
|Parents||Father: Not Known
Mother: Not Known
|Siblings||Brother: Not Known
Sister: Not Known
|Boyfriend/ Dating||Jay Ryan|
|Previous Dating?||Not Known|
|University||University of Auckland|
|School||Henderson High School|
|Favorite Color||Pink & Black|
|Favorite Holiday Destination||Greece|
|Social Media Account Links||Instagram, Facebook, Twitter (Inactive)|
Age of Dianna Fuemana
How old is Jay Ryan’s current girlfriend, Dianna Fumana? She is 36 years old in 2020. She is a New Zealand playwright, screenwriter, stage actress and director born in 1999.
friend of diana fuemana
Dianna Fuemana with her boyfriend Jay Ryan
Dianna Fuemana is currently in a relationship with famous actor Jay Ryan, best known for his role as Jack Scully on the Australian soap opera Neighbours. The two have been together since 2003. For many years they have not said anything about their relationship. Later in 2013, they officially announced that they had a daughter named Eva Bunyan. The couple also have a son named Solomon.
Family Dianna Fuemana
Diana Fuemana was born in 1984. She is of mixed ethnicity. Academically, she attended Henderson High School. She then attended the University of Auckland and graduated in 2005 with a master’s degree in Creative and Performing Arts. As a child, she loved soap operas like The Young and the Restless and Dynasty. until.
Diana Fuemana’s career
Talking about her career, Dianna is a playwright, screenwriter, theater actress and director. In 1999 she presented Ella’s solo opera Mapaki in New Zealand’s Pacific Theater District. She was also nominated for the Chapman Tripp Theater Award.
Also, some of her songs written by her like “Jingle Bells”, “The Packer”, “My Mother Dreaming”, “Falemalama” and “Birds”. After becoming a successful writer, she devoted herself to screenwriting. She is a writer, producer, director and composer for her first short film “Sunday Fun Day” in 2017. She collaborated with Ella’s partner Ryan on the sitcom Packer and also wrote several episodes of the TV series. The series “Interrogation”, in which she had a guest role.
Dianna Fuemana Net worth
What is the net worth of Dianna Fuemana? Her fortune is estimated to be around $3 million. She stands at a height of 6 feet 1 inch tall.
ryan is shooting
Personal data of Diana Fuemana
Facts about Dianna Fuemana
- Her boyfriend Ryan got his movie break when he played adult Ben Hanscom in the second installment of It, the sequel to the 2017 horror film It, based on the 1986 novel of the same name.
- During an interview with TV Week Australia, Ryan revealed that his daughter was born during the filming of the first season of Beauty and the Beast.
- He is not active on social media.
- She is an animal lover.
- He is descended from Canadian parents in New Zealand who moved to New Zealand before his birth.
- He has written scripts for television shows such as Interrogation, Good Hands and in 2012 a script for a film commission.
- In 2012, he was awarded a writing internship scholarship in the United States for an internship at Killer Films in New York.
- Her successful writing career has earned her a significant amount of money.
- His research has been popular around the world, including Australia, the United Kingdom, Greece, Canada, Niue, Hawaii, and the United States.