Dan Jewett is an American school teacher. He is best known as the current husband of Mackenzie Bezos, previously married to Jeff Bezos in 1993 and separated in early 2019 after more than 25 years of marriage. The couple had four children together.
When Denise Saunders Thompson, president of the International Black Dance Association, received a phone call in May about a $3 million gift from billionaire Mackenzie Scott, she fell to the ground. Enter Biography section and find out more about Dan Jewett Wiki, Biography, Age, Height, Weight, Wife, Net worth, Family, Career and many more facts about him.
|Real Name||Dan Jewett|
|Famous As||Husband of MacKenzie Bezos|
|Height||approx. 5 ft 8 in (1.78 m)|
|Weight||approx. 55 Kg (121 lbs)|
|Body Measurements||approx. 44-32-38 inches|
|Biceps Size||21 inches|
|Shoe Size||12.5 (US)|
|Net Worth||$2 million|
|Source of Income||High School Teacher|
|Favourite Actor||Will Smith|
|Favourite Actress||Alexandra Daddario|
|Favourite Food||Italian Cuisine|
Dan Jewett’s Age
How old is Dan Jewett? The exact date of his birth is unknown. He is likely to be 50 years old in 2021. He is a US citizen and of mixed ethnicity.
Dan Jewett Height and Weight
How tall is Dan Jewett? He is 5 feet 8 inches tall and weighs about 55 pounds. He is also a fitness fanatic. He has blonde hair and light brown eyes.
Personal information about Dan Jewett
wife of dan jewett
Is Dan Jewett married? Married to a writer. She is now married to high school teacher Dan Jewett and Jeff Bezos she has been dating celebrity newscaster Lauren Sanchez since 2019.
The Dan Jewett Fortune
Dan Jewett Net Worth: He has been a college professor since 2021 and has an estimated net worth of $2 million.
Facts about Dan Jewett
- After more than two decades of being together, Jeff Bezos and McKenzie have announced that they are “long separated”.
- The couple officially separated in 2019 and divorced the same year after 25 years of marriage.
- Bezos currently owns a 75% stake in the pair’s Amazon, while McKenzie owns the remaining 25%.
- The former also share custody of the children.
- It’s also not surprising that many of those millions have gone to organizations run and staffed by people of color and groups that are generally underserved and underfunded.
- Jeff Bezos is dating Lauren Sanchez, a celebrity news anchor since 2019.
Dan Jewett is a high school chemistry teacher. He became known to the public after marrying Mackenzie Scott, who was previously the wife of Jeff Bezos, one of the richest people in the world. As of 2021, Dan Jewett’s net worth is estimated at $1 million.
Dan Jewett attended Eastern University, majoring in chemistry in 1998. Jewett spoke little of the details of his education.
Net worth and career of Dan Jewett
Dan has worked with Lakeside School, one of the top private high schools in the Washington area, since 2016. The school has notable alumni, most notably Bill Gates and Maria Fitel, the first president of the Nike Foundation. This is where Dan McKenzie has known Scott since his children were in high school.
Prior to Lakeside School, Dan worked at the Bush School where he taught for about 5 years. Throughout his career, Dan has worked primarily as a professor, earlier in his career he worked in the Observatory Department at Eastern University. It is also documented that Dan taught chemistry at Harrington High School in Pennsylvania for about a year in 2006.
Dan Jewett and Mackenzie Scott married two years after her husband, Jeff Bezos, divorced Mackenzie. This divorce received a lot of publicity in the media, mainly due to the large amount of money involved in the divorce. After the divorce, Mackenzie Scott will become one of the richest people in the world with a fortune of 53,000 million dollars. Dan currently lives with Mackenzie and her four children at her home in Seattle. It is unclear if Dan ever married or had children.
The Dan Jewett Fortune
In 2021, Dan Jewett is worth around $1 million. Dan works as a chemistry teacher and earns between $60,000 and $100,000 a year. Also, being an experienced teacher at one of the best private high schools in the US, he will probably win at the top end of this group.
His wife Mackenzie’s great wealth has drawn media attention in recent days. Especially since she joined the Giving Pledge for donating most of her wealth that she had from her in her entire life. Dan wrote about it in a letter, mentioning how grateful he was to be a part of this mission.
It was also recently announced that together they have donated $40 million to the University of Texas, the largest donation the institution has ever received, which will be used to support its strategic growth and outstanding innovation.