DaBaby’s real name is Jonathan Kirk. He is a popular American rapper and songwriter from Charlotte, North Carolina. In 2019, his debut studio album Baby on Baby peaked at number 7 on the Billboard 200, while his second studio album Kirk (2019) debuted at number one. He recently released his third studio album Blame It on Baby on April 17, 2020, which debuted on the Billboard 200 and became his second consecutive #1 album.
|Real Name||Jonathan Lyndale Kirk|
|Born||December 22, 1991|
|Age||28 years old (As of 2020)|
|Known For||Album Baby on Baby (2019)
peaked at number 7 on the Billboard 200
|Birthplace||Cleveland, Ohio, U.S|
|Height/ Tall||In feet – 5’11”|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Parents||Father: Not Known
Mother: Not Known
|Net Worth||Approx $3 million USD (As of 2020)|
|Salary||$3,012.75 – $5,021.25|
|Social Media Links||, ,|
DaBaby net worth
- As of 2020, DaBaby is an American rapper and songwriter with a net worth of $3 million.
- His main source of income is his singing career.
- He released his debut studio album Baby on the Baby in 2019, which peaked at No. 2 on the US Rap Chart, No. 3 on the US R&B/Hip-Hop Chart, and No. 7 on the Billboard 200.
- He is one of the richest rappers born in North Carolina.
- He also has a place in the list of the most popular rappers.
- DaBaby is one of the famous 27 year olds in our database.
- As of 2020, DaBaby will be coming out in secret and has not revealed any information about him so far.
- He also shares two children with her, a son and a daughter.
- However, he is just waiting for the right moment to introduce her to the world.
- It’s been a long time since DaBaby and his girlfriend were together.
- Based on his previous dating history, he is not known to the general public.
DaBaby’s age, height, weight and size
- In 2020, DaBaby is 28 years old.
- He is 5 feet 11 inches tall.
- It weighs about 70kg.
- He has dark brown eyes and brown hair.
- Its dimensions are unknown.
- She wears a UK size 10.
Quick facts about DaBaby
DaBaby Early childhood and education
- Jonathan Lindale Kirk was born on December 22, 1991 in Cleveland, Ohio.
- He later moved to Charlotte, North Carolina in 1999, where he spent most of his early years.
- According to his education, he attended and graduated from Vance High School in 2010.
- He attended the University of North Carolina at Greensboro for two years but did not graduate, saying he only went to school to please his parents.
DaBaby’s singing career
- In keeping with his career, he began his music career in 2015 with the release of his first mixtape, Nonfiction.
- He later released the God’s Work mixtape series, Baby Talk mixtape series, Billion Dollar Baby, and Back on My Baby Jesus Sh*t.
- He initially performed under the name of Niño Jesús, which he eventually changed out of fear that it might be a distraction.
- When Kirk signed with Interscope in 2019, he founded his own record label, Billion Dollar Baby Entertainment.
- At the 62nd Grammy Awards in 2020, DaBaby received two nominations: for “Suge” in the “Best Rap Performance” and “Best Rap Song” categories.
Facts about DaBaby
- In January 2020, he was arrested and questioned in connection with a robbery in Miami.
- He was later arrested after authorities discovered he had a warrant for his arrest in Texas.
- DaBaby’s team allegedly stepped in and robbed a music promoter who paid DaBaby only $20,000 of the $30,000 he was owed for the Miami concert.
- He was charged and released from the Miami-Dade County Jail 48 hours later.
- At first he performed under the name of Niño Jesús, which he eventually changed out of fear that it would distract attention.