Conchata Ferrell is an American actress best known for her role as Bertha on the hit CBS sitcom Two and a Half Men. In 2015, she landed the role of Aunt Dorothy in the movie Krampus. She started her career in an off-Broadway show called Seahorse where she won both a Drama Desk and an Obie Award. Enter Biography and explore Conchata Ferrell’s Wiki, her biography, age, height, weight, husband, measurements, net worth, family, career and many other facts on her topic.
|Real Name||Conchata Ferrell|
|Net Worth||$3 million|
|Death Date||Oct 12, 2020|
|Birthday||March 28, 1943|
|Height||In Feet Inches-5’5”In centimeters- 165 cmIn meters- 1.65 m|
|Weight||In Kilograms- 55 kgIn Pounds- 124 lbs|
|Body Measurements||approx. 38-32-40 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||36 BB|
|Shoe Size||5.5 (US)|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Boyfriend Name||Arnie Anderson|
|Husband Name||Arnie Anderson|
Conchata Ferrell height and weight
How tall is Conchata Ferrell? Her height is 5 feet 5 inches or 1.65 m or 165 cm. She weighs approximately 55 kg or 121 pounds. She has beautiful dark brown eyes and blonde hair. What are the parameters of the figure of Conchata Ferrell? Its dimensions are 383240 inches. She wears a 36 BB bra cup.
Conchata Ferrell Net Worth
What is the net worth of Conchata Ferrell? Acting was his main source of income. His fortune is estimated at 3 million dollars.
Old Concha Ferrell
Conchata Ferrell was born March 28, 1943 in Charleston, West Virginia. Died October 12, 2020. Mixed race US citizen.
Husband of Concha Ferrell
Conchata Ferrell married Arnie Anderson and had a daughter. The couple were also blessed with children. His previous dating history is also unknown.
Conchata Ferrell Personal Information
Facts about Concha Ferrell
- Conchata Ferrell attended West Virginia University for two years, dropped out, and after several jobs, enrolled and earned a degree in history education from Marshall University.
- She first appeared on stage with Marshall in 1969 in the second Barfenon Review, a sketch comedy and musical production.
- Ferrell began his stage career with the Circle Repertory Company.
- She appeared in the original OffBroadway cast in Lanford Wilson’s play Hot Baltimore and received Drama Desk, Obie and Theater World awards for Best Actress for her performance in the OffBroadway play Seahorse.
- In 1992, she received her first Primetime Emmy Award nomination for Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Drama Series.