CL is a South Korean rapper, singer, and songwriter. He debuted and rose to fame in 2009 as a member of the girl group 2NE1. Additionally, CL debuted single “The Baddest Female” in May 2013 and released solo track “MTBD” in February 2014 as part of 2NE1’s latest studio album Crush.
|Lee Chae-rin (이채린) / Faith Lee
|February 26, 1991
|approx. 5 ft 5 in (1.65 m)
|approx. 55 Kg
|approx. 34-28-40 inches
|Bra Cup Size
|Source of Income
CL size and weight
How big is CL? Her height is 5 feet 5 inches or 1.65 m or 165 cm and she weighs about 55 kg or 121 pounds. She has beautiful dark brown eyes and blonde hair. What are the dimensions of the CL? She often surprises her fans by sharing modeling photos of her on Instagram and they seemed eager to show her appreciation for the series of photos of her. The dimensions of it are 342840 inches. She wears a 34C cup bra.
CL Early years and old age
How old is CL? Her birthday falls on February 26, 1991. She is 30 years old. She has Korean nationality and is ethnically mixed. Her birth sign is Aries. She was born in Seoul, South Korea and spent most of her youth in Japan and France. CL trained with JYP Entertainment before joining YG Entertainment at the age of fifteen.
CL Boyfriend – He has been single since 2021 and is enjoying his single life. Furthermore, CL signed a contract with Konnect Entertainment to manage his business in Korea. It was then announced that CL would release his Alpha album in mid-August 2021.
Status of CL: CL debuted in the United States, since then she has mainly focused on her solo activities in the United States. In 2016 she embarked on her first solo US tour. The net worth of her is $3 million as of 2021.
- CL is a big fan of Lil Kim and dreams of becoming a rapper like her.
- He spent most of his youth in Japan and France.
- She is a “clean freak” and is in charge of cleaning 2ne1’s dorm.
- You can’t use a computer, but you can use iTunes.
- She is known for her experiments with different musical styles.
- He loves to sleep.
- In addition to music, she is considered an icon of style and fashion.
- she is catholic
- In Japan it is called “pig-rabbit”.
- In 2013, hairstylist Jeremy Scott chose CL as one of his muses.
- You can dance jazz and ballet.
- In January 2020, CL became Ivy Park’s first Korean brand ambassador.