Christina Maria Aguilera (born December 18, 1980) is a popular American singer, songwriter, actress, and television personality. She has received numerous awards throughout her career including the Grammy Awards, the Latin Grammy Award and a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. She was ranked 58th on Rolling Stone’s 2008 list of the 100 Greatest Singers of All Time and was included in Time magazine’s 2013 annual list of the 100 Most Influential People in the World. She is one of the best singers in the world. successful musical artists.
|Net Worth||Approx $10 – $12 million (As of 2020)|
|Primary Sourceof Income||Singing Career|
|Merchandise||$11 – $500 USD|
|Sponsors||Approx $500 – $600|
|Real Name||Christina María Aguilera|
|Born||December 18, 1980|
|Age||39 years old (As of 2020)|
|Profession||Singer, songwriter, actress, television personality|
|Known For||Grammy Awards|
|Birthplace||New York City, U.S|
|Height/ Tall||In feet – 5’7″|
|Bra Cup Size||32 C|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||6 (US)|
Mother: Not Known
|Siblings||Brother: Not Known
|Previous Dating?||Jorge Santo, Dallas Austin, Fred Durst
and Enrique Iglesias
|Husband/Spouse||Matt Rutler (Engaged)|
|Hobbies||Shopping, Cardio, Dancing|
|Social Media Links|
The fate of Christina Aguilera
- As of 2020, Christina Aguilera’s net worth is estimated to be around $10-12 million.
- His main source of income is his singing career.
- His exact salary is not known to the public.
- She also has her own merchandise line where she sells her line of merchandise such as t-shirts, bags, and many other items that range from $11 to $500.
- Official company address: “shop.christinaaguilera.com ”.
- She was the face of the Fetish cosmetics line.
- He has endorsed various brands including Sears, Levi’s, Skechers, MercedesBenz, Versace, Virgin Mobile, Orange UK, Oreo, Sony Ericsson, as well as soft drink giants CocaCola, Pepsi and many more.
- In 2004, he won £200,000 to open a summer sale at Harrods in London.
- She was also featured in an ad for the MAC Cosmetics Viva Glam V campaign.
friend of cristina aguilera
- Christina Aguilera got engaged to Matt Rutler in 2020.
- The lovers met when Rutler was shooting his new movie “Burlesque”, in which he worked as an assistant on the set.
- The couple had fun together on both coasts last week, visiting the Rutler family home in Rhode Island, where Aguilera met her mother, Kathleen.
- Based on her previous dating history, she married Jordan Bratman in 2005.
- The couple later split in 2011.
- She was also in a relationship with Jorge Santo.
- She has also dated Dallas Austin, Fred Durst and Enrique Iglesias.
Christina Aguilera Age, height, weight and parameters
- In 2020, Christina Aguilera is 39 years old.
- He is 5 feet 7 inches tall.
- It weighs approximately 55 kg or 121 pounds.
- Its dimensions are 342635 inches.
- Wear a 32C bra.
- Wear US size 6
- He has dark brown eyes and blonde hair.
- She is also a fitness fanatic.
Christina Aguilera Fast Bio
Facts about Cristina Aguilera
- Christina Aguilera was born on December 18, 1980 in Staten Island, New York.
- He later grew up in Pennsylvania.
- Her father is Ecuadorian and her mother is of German, Irish, Welsh, and Dutch descent.
- Her father subjected her to physical and emotional abuse.
- He used music as a form of escape.
- Her parents divorced when she was six years old.
- He also has brothers.
- He named his younger sister Rachel.
- He later moved to his grandmother’s house in Rochester, a suburb of Pittsburgh.
- Later, his mother remarried and had another son.
- After years of separation, Aguilera expressed interest in reconciling with her father in 2012.
- Due to his extraordinary talents, he appeared on television shows in his early years.
- Before gaining fame and glory, he signed with RCA Records in 1998. Later in 1999, his self-titled debut album was released.
- In 2002, he attempted to take creative control with his debut single “Dirrty” Stripped, which showcased his sexually liberated persona and sparked considerable controversy.
- The album’s second single, “Beautiful”, was positively received for its powerful lyrics and became an anthem for the LGBT community.
- Later, in 2006, he recorded his second number one album in the United States with Back to Basics.
- Parallel to her music career, she starred in the 2010 film Burlesque.
- He also has a large following on social media.
- I love traveling.
- Dancing is also one of her hobbies.
- love to read
- She walks in her sleep.
- When she is very busy, she can give 60 interviews a day.
- Her favorite color is pink.