Christopher Thomas Sununu (born November 5, 1974) is an American Republican politician, businessman, and engineer who served as the 82nd Governor of New Hampshire since January 2017. Sununu was previously a member of the New Hampshire Executive Council, a position which he occupied From 2011. to 2017.
|Real Name||Christopher Thomas Sununu|
|Nick Name||Chris Sununu|
|Born||November 5, 1974|
|Age||45 years old (As of 2020)|
|Known For||82nd Governor of New Hampshire|
|Birthplace||Salem, New Hampshire, U.S.|
|Height/ Tall||In feet – 5’8″|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Parents||Father: John H. Sununu
Brother: John E. Sununu
|Spouse/ Wife||Valerie Sununu (m.2001)|
|Children||(3) Calvin, Edie, and Leo|
|Education||Massachusetts Institute of Technology (BS)|
|Net Worth||Approx $2.22 Million dollars (As of 2020)|
|Social Media Links||,,|
Chris Sununu Age, height and weight
- In 2021, Chris Sunun is 46 years old.
- He stands at a height of 5 feet 8 inches.
- It weighs about 70kg.
- His eye color is dark brown and his hair is blonde.
- Wear UK size 9.
Chris Sununu Wiki and Biography
Chris Sununu with his wife Valerie Sununu
wife of chris sununu
- As of 2021, Chris Sununu has been married to Valerie Sununu since 2001.
- An avid skier and rugby player, Sununu trekked for five months from Maine to Georgia on the Appalachian Trail in 1998.
- He lives in Newfields, New Hampshire with his wife Valerie and their three children Calvin, Edie and Leo.
Chris Sununu Biography, Wiki and Youth
- Chris Sununu was born on November 5, 1974 in Salem, New Hampshire, United States.
- He has American citizenship.
- Sununu, one of eight siblings, was born and raised in Salem, New Hampshire.
- He is the son of Nancy and former New Hampshire Governor and White House Chief of Staff John H. Sununu.
- His father’s paternal ancestors came to the United States from the Middle East in the early 20th century, while his paternal grandmother was born in El Salvador to a Lebanese Greek Orthodox family who settled in the early 20th century and settled in Central America in the 20th century. 19th century. century.
- Her father’s paternal ancestors are Lebanese and Palestinian from the Greek Orthodox community in Jerusalem.
- Although the family emigrated from Jerusalem, some members of the family were originally from Beirut in present-day Lebanon.
- His father John was born in Havana, Cuba. His paternal grandfather, also named John, was born in the United States and most of Sununu’s last two generations were also born in the United States.
- His mother’s ancestry includes immigrants from Ireland, Scotland, and England.
- When he took office as governor, Sununu took the oath using the Greek Orthodox New Testament that belonged to his family.
- Chris Sununu is the younger brother of John E. Sununu, a former United States Senator and Representative.
Education of Chris Sununu
- In 1993 he graduated from Thomas Jefferson High School of Science and Technology in Fairfax County, Virginia.
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge, Massachusetts, Bachelor of Civil and Environmental Engineering, graduated 1998.
Chris Sununu career
- Building on Sununu’s career, he worked as an environmental engineer from 1998 to 2006, developing landfill remediation systems and solutions.
- He specializes in soil and groundwater remediation, wastewater treatment plants, and landfill design.
- In 2010, Sununu led a group of investors in the acquisition of Waterville Valley Resort, where he served as CEO.
- From 2006 to 2010, Sununu was the owner and director of Sununu Enterprises, a family-owned business and strategic consulting group based in Exeter, New Hampshire.
- From 2011 to 2017 he was a member of the New Hampshire State Executive Council.
- Sununu announced that he would run for a third term as Governor rather than challenge incumbent Democratic Senator Jin Shaheen in the May 14, 2020, election.
Chris Sununu net worth
- As of 2021, Chris Sununu’s net worth is estimated to be at least $2.22 million.
- John Sununu owns more than 72 Boston Scientific shares valued at more than $1,206,711 and has sold more than $690,909 worth of BSX stock over the past 11 years.
- He also earns $319,979 as an independent director at Boston Scientific.
- According to Form 4 filed with the SEC, he has made more than 5 deals with Boston Scientific stock since 2014. He last sold 72 shares of BSX for $2,511 on August 15, 2018.
- On February 14, 2014, the largest transaction I made was the sale of 29,561 shares of Boston Scientific for over $389,318. On average, John has sold about 2,865 units every 97 days since 2009. As of August 15 As of 2018, he still owned at least 32,265 shares of Boston Scientific stock.
What is Chris Sununu’s salary?
- As an independent director of Boston Scientific, John Sununu’s total salary at Boston Scientific is $319,979.
- Boston Scientific has 9 highest paid executives, Michael Mahoney has the highest salary at $15,764,100.
Facts about Chris Sununu
- John’s mailing address on file with the SEC is ONE BOSTON SCIENTIFIC PLACE, NATICK, MA, 017601537.
- Sununu says she does not oppose abortion rights, but does not support taxpayer funding for abortion and supports a ban on partial-birth abortions.
- He vetoed a law that prohibited carrying weapons in schoolyards.
- His Instagram bio reads: “Father of three wonderful children and husband to the most understanding woman on the planet…and also Governor.”
- In January 2021, Sununu began his third term as Governor of New Hampshire, one term short of the modern record of four terms John Lynch served between 2005 and 2013.