Charles Aaron is a renowned American music journalist and editor. He worked for Spin magazine for 23 years. Well written and stylish.
|Real Name||Charles Aaron|
|Age||40 years old (As of 2020)|
|Profession||Music Journalist, Editor|
|Known For||Worked 23 years for Spin magazine|
|Birthplace||Rockingham, North Carolina|
|Residence||Asheboro, North Carolina and Rome, Georgia|
|Height/ Tall||In feet – 5’11”|
|Parents||Father: Not Known
Mother: Not Known
|Education||University of Georgia in Athens, Georgia|
|Net Worth||Approx $1 Million – $5 Million USD (As of 2020)|
|Salary||$3,012.75 – $5,021.25|
|Social Media Links||Instagram, Twitter, Facebook (Inactive)|
Charles Aaron net worth and salary
- As of 2020, Charles Aaron’s net worth is estimated at around $1-5 million.
- His main source of income is his work as a journalist.
- His exact salary is currently being reviewed.
wife of Charles Aaron
- Charles Aaron has been married to his wife Tristin since 2020.
- Also, from now on, he is very focused on his career.
- His previous dating history is not in the public domain.
- Aaron currently resides in Brooklyn, New York, NY with his wife, Tristin, and son, but moved to Durham, North Carolina after leaving Spin magazine.
Charles Aaron age, height and weight
- As of 2020, Charles Aaron is 40 years old.
- He stands at a height of 5 feet 11 inches in height.
- Weight about 66 kg.
- Its dimensions are unknown.
- He wears UK size 9.
- He has black eyes and also black hair.
Quick facts about Charles Aaron
Charles Aaron awards and honors
- In 2000 Charles Aaron and Sia Michele of Spin received the ASCAP Deems Taylor Award for their coverage of Notorious BIG’s career, which appeared in the magazine’s January 1998 issue.
- Also in 2000, Aaron won a National Arts Journalism Fellowship from the Columbia University Graduate School of Journalism.
- In 2012, the American Society of Magazine Editors named the Spin tablet as a finalist for the Ellie Awards.
Charles Aaron Youth and Education
- Charles Aaron was born in Rockingham, North Carolina and grew up in Asheborough, North Carolina and Rome, Georgia.
- In keeping with his education, he attended the University of Georgia in Athens, Georgia, graduating in 1985.
Charles Aaron career
- After graduating from university in 1985, Charles Aaron began his career as a journalist for AdWeek and Sassy magazines.
- Before working full-time for Spin magazine, he worked as a freelance music journalist for that magazine and other publications such as Rolling Stone, Village Voice and Vibe.
- Spin, an alternative music magazine, was launched in 1985.
- Charles Aaron began his career as a writer for Spin magazine around 1991, when the hip hop music genre was gaining popularity among the white public.
- In one article, he describes himself as a “white hip-hopper” and says he has written numerous articles for the magazine over the years celebrating the genre.
- In 1993, he wrote his first feature film about Snoop Dogg’s father for the magazine.
- In 1996, he joined the Spin magazine team.
- In 1998 and 2002, he switched to his duties as the magazine’s music editor.
- In 2011, Aaron was appointed editorial director. BuzzMedia (now SpinMedia) acquired the magazine in 2011 through staff and turnover cuts.
- That same year, Spin moved from printing 11 issues a year to a larger digital presence, but almost half of the issues were in print.
- In 2013 he became the editor-in-chief.
- The last issue of Charles Aaron in Spin magazine came out in February 2014.
- After leaving Spin, Aaron wrote for other magazines such as Rolling Stone and Wondering Sound.
Facts about Charles Aaron
- In February 1999, Charles Aaron was credited by many as the author of the “Rock Critics’ List” that appeared on the Internet.
- Although Aaron denied paternity and there was no credible evidence linking him to paternity, the list was allegedly put together by an insider.
- She also has a lot of social media followers.