Briana Jane Evigan (born October 23, 1986) is a popular American actress, dancer, singer, songwriter, and choreographer. She became famous for her roles in the TV series Step Up and as a scream queen in many horror films. In addition, she is also a dancer. At a very early age, she began to dance and play.
|Real Name||Briana Barbara-Jane Evigan|
|Nick Name||Briana Evigan|
|Born||October 23, 1986|
|Age||33 Years Old|
|Profession||Actress, Dancer, Singer,
|Famous For||For her role in the
Step Up Series and Scream Queen
|Birthplace||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|Height/ Tall||In feet – 5’5″|
|Weight||Approx 50 Kg|
|Bra Cup Size||33 C|
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Dress Size||4 (US)|
|Shoe Size||6 (US)|
|Parents||Father: Greg Evigan
Mother: Pamela C. Serpe
Sister: Vanessa Lee
|Ex- Boyfriend||1. Patrick John Flueger
2. Robert Hoffman
|Alma mater||Los Angeles Valley College|
|School||Local High School|
|Social Media Account Link||,|
|Net Worth||Approx $5 – $6 Million USD|
|Primary Sourceof Income||Singing Career|
|Endorsements Income||Approx $500K – $600K|
Briana Evagan Age
Briana Evigan is 33 years old. She stands at a height of 5 feet 5 inches in height. She weighs about 50 kg or 110 pounds. Its dimensions are 342,736 inches. She wears a 33C cup bra. She wears a US size 6. She is also a fitness freak. She has light brown eyes and dark brown hair.
Briana Evigan’s boyfriend and dates
Currently, Briana Evigan’s relationship status is single and enjoying her single life to the fullest. Currently, she is not interested in a relationship with a man. She is very focused on her career and not on dating or romantic relationships. According to her previous dating history, Briana Evigan was in a relationship with Patrick John Flueger for 3 years. In 2010, she met Fluger. The couple later separated in 2013 for personal reasons. She also dated Robert Hoffman for a year.
Briana Evigan Bio/Wiki
Briana Evigan’s fortune
Briana Evigan’s fortune is estimated at 5-6 million dollars. She earns from the recommendations of her brand and sponsors. She also starred in several local productions.
Briana Evagan Biography and Family
Evigan was born on October 23, 1986 in Los Angeles, California. She has American citizenship. She is of white Caucasian descent. She has Polish and Italian roots. His mother is Pamela S. Serp, a dancer, model and actress, and actor Greg Evigan. She also has siblings. She is the youngest of three siblings, along with brother Jason and sister Vanessa Lee. According to her diplomas, she has been dancing since the age of nine. She graduated from Los Angeles Valley College with a degree in Language and Communication. She is one of the singers and keyboardists in the band Moorish Idol. She also received a degree in Language and Communications from Los Angeles Valley College. She currently resides in Los Angeles, California where she usually communicates with fans via UStream and has her own YouTube channel where she posts workout videos.
Career Briana Evagan
- In line with her career, she has appeared in many music videos such as “Numb” and “Push” as well as several roles in “Bottom’s Up”, “Something Sweet” and “Fear Itself”.
- In 2008, she played her breakout role as Andy West in the dance drama sequel Step Up 2: The Streets.
- The film was his biggest achievement, with the film earning $148,424,320.
- In fact, she also won the Best Kiss award at the 2008 MTV Movies Awards.
- After starring in the sequel Step Up, she played Corey and Cassidy Tappan’s best friend, Samantha Darko, in the horror film Sororority Row, followed by her lead role in Lionsgate’s Burning Bright.
- She has appeared in films and TV series such as Sorority Row, Burning Bright, Mother’s Day, The Devil’s Carnival, the sequel Alleluia!, Stash House, Mine Games, and From Dusk Till Dawn Season 2.
- She was again the same person who played the role of Andy West in the 2014 Step Up sequel Step Up: All in One.
- She also played the role of Sonya in the ActionVampire series From Dusk Till Dawn.
Facts about Briana Evigan
- She is active on social media.
- She has a huge fan following her on her social networks like Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- She also loves animals.
- She likes to eat.
- She has been working on a television series with her family, though nothing has been confirmed yet.
- She began dancing and acting at a young age and earned a degree in language and communication from Los Angeles Valley College.
- Her hobbies include dancing, acting and grooming.
- She loves cardio and hiking.
- She is an animal lover.
- She loves her dogs very much and says: “They are avid dog lovers. He teaches me things that a man could never do.
- She loves to travel: “Just go out into the world and see what you find… that little honey angel showed up and she reminded me again of the innocent and pure child in all of us. What a great start to a month long trip. I will enjoy you Hawaii, Africa is on the horizon and I must say I can’t wait to be with you again… but as long as I’m here I’ll sit in your beauty every day and feel so happy watching how the world opens up. to being able to travel like I do, and even more so to be able to say yes and ascend into the unknown, to our planet, to the greatest teacher.”
- Her Instagram biography reads: “Storyteller, Traveler, Animals, People”!