Brett Gray (born August 7, 1996) is an American actor and singer. He is best known for his role as Jamal Turner on the Netflix series On My Block. The series received a Teen Choice Award from The Breakout Show in 2018. Also, it was in Google’s top 10 most watched TV shows in 2018. So, since season 3 was only released a month ago, it’s now March 11. of 2020, so Season 4 is not expected any time soon. Due to the seasons releasing before March, Season 4 is expected to release in March 2021. The story essentially centers around a group of friends trying to come to terms with their lives in high school and in their neighborhood. At the end of the third season, the circle of friends melts a bit.
The series cannot exist without the main characters Monse, Cesar, Jamal, Ruby, Jasmine and Ghost. These roles are played by Sierra Capri, Diego Tinoco, Brett Gray, Jason Genao, Jessica Marie Garcia and Julio Macias respectively. These people will return in season 4.
|Real Name||Brett Gray|
|Born||August 7, 1996|
|Age||23 years old (As of 2020)|
|Known For||Netflix series ‘On My Block’|
|Birthplace||Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, US|
|Height/ Tall||In feet – 5 ft 7 in|
|Biceps Size||16 inches|
|Shoe Size||9 (US)|
|Parents||Father: Jeffrey Grey
Mother: Holly Gray
Sister: Not Known
|Previous Dating?||Not Known|
|Education||The Philadelphia High School|
|Favorite Cuisine||Chinese and Thai|
|Favorite Game||Super Mario|
|Hobbies||Playing Games,, Acting, Fitness|
|Social Media Links|
|Net Worth||Approx $40,000 – $80,000 (As of 2020)|
|Primary Sourceof Income||Acting Career|
|Endorsements||Approx $500 – $600|
Brett Gray Age, height, weight and parameters
- In 2020, Brett Gray is 23 years old.
- He is 5 feet 7 inches tall.
- Weight around 59kg.
- Its dimensions are 402836 inches.
- His biceps measure 16 inches.
- He has a pair of brown eyes and curly black hair.
- Wear US size 9
- His zodiac sign is Leo.
- He also likes to ride a bike and play games.
Brett Gray’s girlfriend and date
- Brett Gray has been single since 2020 and lives life to the fullest.
- He is very focused on his career.
- You like to spend time with colleagues and family rather than relationships.
- As for sexuality, it is natural.
Brett Gray net worth
- As of 2020, Brett Gray’s net worth is estimated to be around $40-$80,000.
- His main source of income is his acting career.
- Promote various brands and earn sponsorship money.
Brett Gray career
- Continuing his career, Brett appeared on his first professional show, Little Eyolf, in 2006.
- He later landed the role of Scipio in the controversial opera Porgy and Bess at the Academy of Music.
- In 2010, Brett enrolled at the Philadelphia High School for the Performing and Creative Arts.
- At the same time, he makes moonshine at McDonald’s.
- After high school, he starred in The Radio City Music Spectacular in New York.
- In 2017, he directed his first off-Broadway play titled Esai’s Table.
- In the same year, he starred in the world premiere of Andrew Lippa’s new musical, The Man in the Ceiling.
- He also had a supporting role in The Tale of 4.
- He then starred in the NBC drama Uprising.
- She was also offered her dream role in the Netflix series On My Block.
- This is his first major role.
- He was drawn to this role because he saw himself in Jamal.
- In an interview with The Fader, he said that he also hopes to expand his experience into physical comedy, a genre he had no experience with!
- He is not only an actor, but also a great musician.
- His mother enrolled him in the New Liberty theater program in Philadelphia when he was only eight years old.
- In 2018, Brett began his music career with the release of the single “Old Thing Back”.
- Then in the same year, three months later, he released his first EP called “Easy Daze”.
- He compared the style to Usher’s Confessions album.
- Gray had a supporting role in the 2019 Netflix limited series When They See Us.
Brett Gray Birth, family and education
- Brett Gray was born on August 7, 1996 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States.
- He has American citizenship.
- He is African American by nationality.
- His father’s name is Geoffrey Gray and his mother is Holly Gray.
- He also has brothers.
- He has an older brother named Brandon.
- According to his records, he completed his high school education at Philadelphia High School for the Creative and Performing Arts.
Facts about Brett Gray
- On My Block is one of the great Netflix series that successfully combines teen drama and comedy.
- The series was a huge success and fans loved it. The third season premiered on Netflix in March 2020 and is already at the top.
- Most of the fans are looking forward to the next season.
- He loves doing photo shoots.
- He also loves to travel.