Bre Ladd is an American former volleyball player who won first place in the 2002 issue of Fab 50 volleyball magazine. She is the wife of a former basketball player and the head coach of the Sacramento Kings. National Basketball Association (NBA) No. 8217, Lucas Walton. Bre she played volleyball for school and student teams. She has won several titles and awards in volleyball and earned a spot on the junior national team. However, despite her great success, Ella Bre stopped playing the sport after graduating from college. She is fluent in sign language and has even worked in a special school for the deaf. She today she lives a modest life with her family. She and Luke Walton were friends at the University of Arizona. The athletic couple had a creamy western wedding feat in the heart of the Rocky Mountains. The couple has two children.
|Real Name||Bre Ladd|
|Born||April 19, 1984|
|Age||36 years old (As of 2020)|
|Profession||Former Volleyball player|
|Known For||Being the wife of
Luke Walton (NBA Player)
|Birthplace||Tucson, Arizona, USA|
|Height/ Tall||In feet – 6’1″|
|Body Measurements||34-24-35 inches|
|Bra Size||32 B|
|Parents||Father: Bob Ladd
Mother: Tammie Ladd
|Siblings||Older brother(Josh Ladd)|
|Husband/Spouse||Luke Walton (NBA Player)|
|Children||(2) Lawson, Bree|
|Education||University Of Arizona, majored
in community and public health
|Favourite Color||Orange, Brown|
|Favourite Food||Italian Cuisine|
|Hobbies||Yoga, Fitness Freak|
|Net Worth||Approx $500 million USD (As of 2020)|
|Social Media Links||Instagram, Twitter, Facebook (Inactive)|
|Awards||1. Gatorade National High School
2. Volleyball Player Of The Year
3. Arizona Republic Arizona State
4. Player of the Year
Age, height, weight and shape of Bra Ladd
- In 2020, Bre Ladd is 36 years old.
- He stands at a height of 6 feet 1 inch.
- It weighs about 60kg.
- Its dimensions are 342435 inches.
- Wear a size 32B bra.
- Her beautiful nature is complemented by blonde hair and charming blue eyes.
- Wear UK size 9.
Brief information about Bre Ladd
Bre Ladd with her husband Luke Walton
Bre Ladd husband/wife
- Bre Ladd met her boyfriend while still in college in 2002, although they played various sports, they found one thing in common: love.
- The lovers have been warm in each other’s arms for more than six years.
- They got engaged in December 2012 and were finally married on August 17, 2013 in Aspen, Colorado, just west of Little Nell. The ceremony was unforgettable and was marked by the presence of family, friends and fans from all over the United States.
- Bre and Luc have two children.
- She gave birth to her first son named Lawson in 2013 and had her second son in 2016, whose name has yet to be named.
- Since then, her husband, Luke, has gone from player to coach. In 2018, he signed a four-year head coaching deal with the Lakers.
- However, rumors surfaced that Luke might have been fired at the end of the season, but despite the criticism, Ladd’s love for BRE and her husband’s unwavering support of his career remained steadfast.
Bre Ladd Kids
- The sporty couple are also blessed and loving parents of their two adorable children.
- Bre and Luke welcomed their first child, Lawson Walton, in 2014 and as of 2019 he is 5 years old.
- Also, the couple became parents for the second time in 2016 and welcomed their baby boy.
- Both children were born into a celebrity family and gain fans and followers as celebrity children.
- Although they win, they stay away from the media and prefer to stay in the spotlight.
- Not only the boy, but also Bre is not an active character on official social networks.
- The Walton family of four seem to lead a reserved but happy and luxurious lifestyle.
- Additionally, Walton and his wife Ladd also share responsibility for their parents.
Bre Ladd Birth, family and education
- Bre Ladd was born on April 19, 1984 to Bob Ladd and Tammy Ladd in Tucson, Arizona, USA.
- She grew up with her brother Josh, whom she loves dearly and is a certified US citizen.
- In keeping with her education, Bre attended Del Oro High School and excelled in high school volleyball, winning the 2001 Gatorade National High School Volleyball Player of the Year title as a result. She also took place in Arizona 5A. South MVP and captain of the high school team in 2000 and 2001.
- He later enrolled at the University of Arizona where he earned his bachelor’s degree in public and public health. While in college, he played for the University of Tucson’s Club Cactus volleyball team as a middle blocker.
- Bre Ladd was also named to the United States Junior National Volleyball Team in 2001, where she played in the Junior World Championships.
- Her exceptional skills led to her being named a Tucson Citizen and Arizona State Player of the Year.
- He made fun of all his teammates and other volleyball players and won first place in volleyball magazine’s Fab 50 in 2002.
- Bre Ladd then graduated from college in 2003. It was also revealed that Bre Lad met her lover Luke Walton while in college.
Bre Ladd’s career
- Luke Walton’s wife loved volleyball from an early age.
- During her time at the school, she received the Tucson Citizen and Arizona State Player of the Year awards and was also a school team manager.
- As a volleyball player, she holds the record for rookie block average (1.09) and block count (124).
- Bre also mentored deaf students at the Arizona School for the Deaf and the Blind.
State of Bre Ladd
- As of 2020, Bre Ladd’s net worth is estimated to be around $15 million.
- His main source of income is his sports career.
- His net worth includes a luxury villa valued at more than $7.2 million in Manhattan Beach, California.
Facts about Bre Ladd
- Bre Ladd is known for being fluent in sign language.
- She has also volunteered for several years as a mentor to students with hearing loss at the Arizona State School for the Deaf and Blind.
- Bre also works with various other charities along with her husband.
- Bre Ladd and Luke Walton met while studying at the same university in 2002, when Bre played volleyball and Luke played basketball.
- He likes to work and read.
- She also loves to travel and her favorite vacation spot is Greece.
- Her favorite actor is Bradley Cooper and her favorite actress is Emma Stone.
- Jessica’s favorite food is Mexican.
- Brides Bree looked gorgeous on her big day in a gorgeous white gown designed by Hayley Paige.
- Even on the day of the wedding choose sandals instead of heels.
- Also, on the big day, the groom chooses a black tuxedo designed by Tom James.