Bonnie Portman is best known as the ex-wife of the late veteran actor Ian Michael Vincent. He died of cardiac arrest on February 10, 2019. She was born in the USA in 1946 and works as a teacher in an American school. Check out this bio to know more about Bonnie Portman’s birthday, childhood, family life, achievements and fun facts about her.
|Real Name||Bonnie Portman|
|Age||72 years old|
|Date of Birth (DOB),
|Profession||Retired School Teacher|
|Famous For||The first wife of Jan-Michael Vincent|
|Birthplace||New York (USA)|
|Ethnicity||White Caucasian Descent|
|Current Residence||New York, United States|
|Height/ Tall||Feet & Inches: 5’4″
Centimetres: 163 cm
Meters: 1.63 m
|Weight||Kilograms: 60 Kg
Pounds: 132 lbs
|Bra Cup Size||32 B|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||6 (US)|
|Net Worth||Approx U.S $800,000|
|Sponsor Earnings||$35K – $40K USD|
|Parents||Father: Not Known
Mother: Not Known
|Siblings||Brother: Not Known
Sister: Not Known
|Previous Dating?||Jan-Michael Vincent|
|Husband/ Spouse||Jan-Michael Vincent (Died due to heart attack)|
Daughter: Amber Vincent
|University||California State University|
|School||High School in New York|
|Favorite Holiday Destination||Greece|
|Social Media Account Links||Instagram, Facebook, Twitter (Inactive)|
Age of Bonnie Portman
Bonnie Portman was born in 1946 in New York, USA. As of 2020, he is 72 years old.
Bonnie Portman husband and children
Bonnie married the late American actor Ian Michael Vincent in 1968 and the couple also had a daughter, Amber Vincent. The couple’s divorce was finalized on January 2, 1977.
Jean Michel Vincent
In addition, Vincent remarried in 1986. His second wife, Joanne Robinson, left him and in 1998 issued a restraining order against him, alleging that he had abused her during their marriage. In 2000, he received a $374,000 default judgment against him after his ex-girlfriend alleged that he physically abused her after their breakup and forced her to have an abortion.
Death of husband Bonnie Portman
Bonnie Portman’s wife, Ian Michael Vincent, a veteran actor, died on February 10, 2019 from complications of cardiac arrest. He was taken to the Mission Hospital Memorial Campus for treatment, but was unsuccessful. The family was deeply saddened by his death and does not want to make it public. So they decided to keep it a secret. The death was officially announced on March 8, 2019, and the main cause of his death was “bradycardia”, a too slow heartbeat.
Bonnie Portman family
She keeps her life out of the media spotlight. The names of his father and mother are not publicly known. She belongs to the white Caucasian race, but little is known about her family, brothers and sisters. We will try to update it soon. In terms of education, she completed high school at a private school in New York. She later attended California State University and received a bachelor’s degree in English.
Bonnie Portman Net Worth
How much is Bonnie Portman worth? His net worth is estimated at around $800,000. She stands at a height of 5 feet 4 inches in height. Weighs about 60 kg.
Personal information about Bonnie Portman
Facts about Bonnie Portman
- She is widely known as the ex-wife of American actor Ian Michael Vincent.
- He is best known for playing helicopter pilot Stringfellow Hawk in the television series Airwolf (1984–1987) and protagonist Matt Johnson in the 1978 film Big Wednesday.
- He also played the role of Byron Henry in The Wind of War.
- The actor recently died of cardiac arrest on February 10, 2019.
- He was taken to the Mission Hospital Memorial Campus for treatment, but unfortunately he died.
- Yang’s death was not initially reported as her family members tried to keep it a closely guarded secret.
- His death was recently officially announced on March 8, 2019, and it was revealed that the cause of his death was “bradycardia”.
- According to TMZ, the website reports that no autopsy was performed after Vincent’s death and that he was later cremated after death.
- In the late 1960s, Michael began his acting career and gained immense fame for his roles in the films Big Wednesday and The Winds of War.
- He also appeared as Ron Masters in the 2002 film White Boy.
- In 1974, she married the charming actor Jan. However, their relationship ended a year later.
- Daughter of Bonnie de Jan – Amber Vincent (born 1972). After the divorce, she never remarried.