Who is Barbara Bush? She is best known as the wife of the 41st President of the United States, George W. Bush, and the mother of the 43rd President, George W. Bush. As First Lady, she founded the Barbara Bush Family Literacy Foundation. She is also the granddaughter of former President George W. Bush and Barbara Bush, born at Baylor University Medical Center in Dallas, Texas. She subscribe to the biography and find out more about Barbara Bush.
|Real Name||Barbara Bush|
|Age||92-years old (Died)|
|Death Date||Apr 17, 2018|
|Birthday||June 8, 1925|
|Height||approx 5 ft 5 in (1.65 m)|
|Weight||approx 67 Kg (147 lbs)|
|Figure Stats||approx 34-32-38 inches|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||6.5 (US)|
|Children||George, Robin, Jeb, Neil, Marvin, Dorothy|
|Spouse||George H. W. Bush|
|Net Worth||Over $7 m (USD)|
Barbara Bush height and weight
How tall was Barbara Bush? She was 5 feet 5 inches or 1.65 m or 165 cm tall and weighed approximately 67 kg or 147 pounds. She had dark brown eyes and blonde hair. She wear shoe size US 6.5.
Barbara Bush with her husband George Bush Sr.
Facts about Barbara Bush
- He was born on June 8, 1925 in New York. He was 92 years old at the time of his death. He died on April 17, 2018. His birth sign was Gemini.
- An interesting anecdote about Barbara Bush is that after dating for a year and a half, she became engaged to George shortly before leaving for World War II as a Navy torpedo bomber pilot.
- His son Jeb was the 43rd Governor of Florida. He also had children named Neil, Dorothy, Marvin, and Robin.
- In 2010 he was interviewed by Larry King.
- She was also a great athlete, swimming, playing tennis, and riding a bike.
- Who was the husband of Barbara Bush? She met her husband at the age of sixteen at a dance during the Christmas holidays.
- They were engaged 18 months later, just before he left for World War II as a naval torpedo boat pilot.
- He also had three brothers and they grew up together in a house on Onondaga Street in Rai City. He attended the Milton Public School from 1931 to 1937.
- His interest in reading developed at a young age and he remembers reading at night with his family.
- She was an animal lover.