Anjali Tatrani is a young TV actress/blogger. Anjali was born into a Hindu family on July 22, 1996 in the town of Pithoragarh in Uttarakhand, India.
|Height (approx)||in centimeters: 160 cmin meters: 1.60 min feet inches: 5’ 3”|
|Weight (approx)||in kilograms: 55 kgin pounds: 121 lbs|
Anjali Tatrani Wiki/Biography
Anjali Tatrari is 23 years old. Friends call him “Anji”. She was educated at Don Bosco Public School in Pithoragarh, Uttarakhand and later at Gyan Kendra Higher Secondary School in Mumbai. His zodiac sign is Leo. Mother gives him the freedom to choose a profession. After her television series debut, she became a household name in India.
Anjali has a slim build, 160 cm tall and weighs about 55 kg. Anjali’s face shape is oval, she has brown eyes and a pointed nose. Anjali has shoulder length hair and is black.
Anjali loves her mother and lives with her. Anjali’s mother’s name is Mona Tatrari. She has a brother, his name is Himanshu Tatrani.
Anjali Tatrari started her career blogging, she used to blog about fashion. From this field, she got the idea to become a model, she started acting in TV commercials, she has been in some commercials like “Oppo Mobiles”, “Muthoot Gold” and “Eva Deodorants”. . In 2018, she played a small role in the hit film Simba. In 2019, she starred in the music video for Emily Bantai’s “Jallad”. #8216Bhram’ with famous actress ‘Kalki Koechlin’. Anjali made her series debut in the same year with big TV stars like “Svetlana Tiwari” and “Varun Badola” in the Sony series “Just Papa Ki Dulhan” in which she played the role of Nya Sharma. #8217. This show received good reviews from both the public and critics, and Anjali received recognition for her impeccable acting skills in the role of “Niya”.
- Anjali takes her health very seriously and works out every day at the gym.
- His hometown is Pithoragarh, Uttarakhand, India.
- Anjali loves to dance and listen to music.
- She is not a vegetarian.
- She was seen drinking with friends at various events.
- It is part of many social networks such as Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
- Anjali loves pizza and South Indian cuisine.
- Anjali would like to travel more and visit different beautiful places around the world.