Alexandria OcasioCortez is an American politician and activist. She rose to fame when she became the United States Representative for New York’s 14th Congressional District in 2019. She is also a member of the Democratic Party. Her motto is “Control your power”. In addition, she has a huge number of followers on social networks. OcasioCortez received national recognition when she won the Democratic primary in New York’s 14th congressional district on June 26, 2018. facts about her.
|Real Name||Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez|
|Age||31 years old (As of 2021)|
|Birthday||October 13, 1989|
|Birthplace||New York City, NY|
|Height||Approx 5 ft 6 in|
|Weight||Approx 65 Kg (143 lbs)|
|Figure Stats||Approx 34-28-38 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||32 C|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||7 (US)|
|Net Worth||Approx $1 m (USD)|
Alexandria Ocasio Cortez parameters of height, weight and figure
How tall is Alexandria Ocasio Cortez? She stands at a height of 5 feet 6 inches or 1.67 m or 167 cm and weighs approximately 65 kg or 143 pounds. She is a fitness fanatic. Her figure stats are 342838 inches. She wears a size 32 C bra cup. She has dark brown hair and eyes.
Alexandria Ocasio Cortez Wiki
Alexandria Ocasio Cortez net worth
What is the net worth of Alexandria OcasioCortez? She is one of the first female members of the Democratic Socialist Party of America to be elected to Congress. As of 2020, the net worth of her is estimated to be around US$1 million (USD).
Alexandria Ocasio Cortez Biography, Age and Family
How old is Alexandria Ocasio Cortez? Her birthday is October 13, 1989. She was born in New York, New York. She has US citizenship and is ethnically mixed. She was born into a middle class family, Blanca Ocasio Cortés and Sergio Ocasio. She also has siblings. After graduating, she enrolled in Yorktown High School and graduated in 2007. After school, she Ocasio Cortez entered Boston University.
Alexandria Ocasio Cortez’s girlfriend
Who is Alexandria’s boyfriend, Ocasio Cortez? He is in a relationship with web developer friend Riley Roberts. You keep a low profile. Your friend is confidential. Also, his past dating history is not publicly known.
Facts about Alexandria Ocasio Cortez
- He interned at the United States Immigration Service with former Senator Ted Kennedy.
- She is an advocate for LGBTQ rights and LGBTQ equality.
- In January 2020, he announced the creation of a PAC called Courage to Change.
- He criticized the Trump administration for escalating tensions with Iran.
- It has a huge number of fans among its social networks.
- In her free time, she enjoys watching Netflix series and reading novels.
- OcasioCortez was one of the subjects of Michael Moore’s 2018 documentary Fahrenheit 9/11.
- One of his favorite quotes comes from Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.: “Anyone can be great…because anyone can serve. It is not necessary to have a college degree to serve. It is not necessary to force the subject and the verb to serve. You just need a good heart. Soul born of love.
- He believes: “Then take a little space. Speak. Hold the door open and take the others with you. Accept that you will surely be criticized: this is the price of the fight for change and innovation. I see constructive criticism as a plan for improvement and a cure for the ego. Ultimately, it is the people who get disappointed, stay focused in the face of adversity, and do the homework of changing society. We can all participate if we want. We can all knock on the door, put our cousin to vote or read a topic that interests us. We are all capable of waking up and getting involved. And that is why we can all be great.
- He supports a progressive platform that includes support for workplace democracy, Medicare for all, free public college, federal job security, the Green New Deal, and the elimination of Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) in the United States.
- Ocasio Cortez attended Yorktown High School and graduated in 2007.
- During the 2016 primaries, Ocasio Cortez served as campaign manager for Bernie Sanders’ presidential campaign.