Adi Fishman is a comic book content creator and YouTuber. She is known for her video challenges based on current trends. He is best known for being a part of the collaborative YouTube channel Free Time which he hosts alongside his brother Tal de el and has over 800,000 subscribers. Also, he has a large number of followers on his Instagram account. Enter the Biography section and find out more about Wikipedia, Biography, Age, Height, Weight, Girlfriend, Net worth, Career and many more facts about him of Adi Fishman!
|Real Name||Adi Fishman|
|Famous As||Youtuber, Social Media Star|
|Birthday||August 11, 2000|
|Birthplace||Los Angeles, CA|
|Height||approx. 5 ft 8 in (1.78 m)|
|Weight||approx. 63 Kg (134 lbs)|
|Body Measurements||approx. 39-29-38 inches|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||8.5 (US)|
|Net Worth||approx. $300,000 (USD)|
Adi Fishman height and weight
How tall is Adi Fishman? He stands at a height of 5 feet 8 inches or another 1.78 m or 178 cm. It weighs approximately 63 kg or 134 lbs. He has dark brown eyes and brown hair. He is also a fitness fanatic. He wears shoe size US 8.5.
The old man-fish Adi
How old is Adi Fishman? His birthday falls on August 11, 2000. He is 20 years old. His zodiac sign is Leo. He was born in Los Angeles, California. He is a US citizen and is of mixed ethnicity.
Wikipedia Adi Fishman
girlfriend adi fishman
Who is Adi Fishman’s girlfriend? As of June 2020, he is in a relationship with Emily Alexander. Together they founded a family channel called The Diem Family and later renamed it Adi & Em.
Adi Fishman with her girlfriend Emily Alexander
Adi Fishman Net Worth
What is the net worth of Adi Fishman? His and Tal’s comedy YouTube channel has more than 3 million subscribers. One of the first videos of him went viral. The net worth of him is estimated to be around $300,000.
Adi Fishman Career
Adi Fishman and her brother Tal Fishman launched the Free Time YouTube channel in April 2014. She also had a channel with Nick Mayorga called Any Now that had over 800,000 subscribers.
Facts about Adi Fishman
- Adi Fishman collaborates with friends and other members of the Free Time creative team.
- For a 19-year-old YouTube creator, this is a full-time job and more.
- Upload at least two videos a week, sometimes as many as six in seven days. NOW
- These videos often feature the trending topics and issues on YouTube at a certain point in time, which Fishman says is the result of constantly monitoring trends on the platform and adjusting content strategy accordingly.
- His creative philosophy is that YouTube is constantly evolving and slow YouTubers can get frustrated when new trends are embraced by viewers.