Zack Dean Herron is a popular singer who rose to fame with Jack Robert Avery, Daniel James Seavey, Corbin Mateo Besson and John Roth Mare Francisch in the American boy band Why Not. He is the youngest member of the group, having grown up in Dallas, Texas. Before his fame, he was a YouTube user. He covered songs on his YouTube channel. Shawn Mendes’ stitch cover went viral with over 10 million views on his videos. He was also part of the “Impacto” tour, which also included Jack Avery and Corbin Besson, and was also selected in the Septién Entertainment Group’s Select Masters program.
In her sixth year, she entered a talent show and sang “When I Was Your Man”. She has also performed popular songs by the likes of Shawn Mendes, Jeff Buckley, Ed Sheeran and Bruno Mars. His discography with the band includes Only the Beginning (2016), Something Different (2017), and Invitation (2017). As a solo artist, she has released songs like “Timelapse” and “Why.” She received official notoriety as part of the Spring Break Tour and successfully released her second single, ‘Why. Plus’ and has gained immense popularity.
- He is also very popular on his social network.
- He also recently released the hit song “Why Aren’t We Mad at You.”
- He has over 2.4 million followers on his Instagram account with the username ‘‘.
- Zak joined Twitter in July 2014 and currently has over 735,000 followers under the username ‘‘.
- He also has a YouTube channel of the same name where he has over 298 subscribers and 7,562,169 views to date.
- It has been on YouTube since March 1, 2015.
- In fact, he also has a huge following on his Facebook account and there are over 193,000 followers there.
|Birth Name||Zach Dean Herron|
|Nick Name/ Stage Name||Zach|
|Birth Date||27th of May 2001|
|Age||18 years old (As of 2019)|
|Profession||Songwriter and Singer|
|Genre||R&B music Genre|
|Famous For||Being a member of the boyband “Why Don’t We” Since 2016|
|Birthplace/ Hometown||Rowlett (Texas, United States)|
|Current Residence||Los Angeles, California, USA|
|Ethnicity||White and Filipino descent|
|Height/ Tall||In centimeters- 168 cm
In meters- 1.68 m
In feet inches- 5’6′
|Weight||In kilograms- 65 kg
In pounds- 143 lbs
|Body Measurements (chest-waist-hips)||41-30-35|
|Biceps Size||12.5 inches|
|Shoe Size||9 (UK)|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Parents||Father: Josh Herron
Mother: Myta Herron
|Siblings||Brother: Ryan Herron (born March 2, 2004)
Sister:Reece Herron (born August 10, 2011)
|Previous Dating||1. Chloe Garcia
2. Kay Cook
|Highest Qualification||High School Cleared|
|School||High School in Rowlett|
|College/ University||Not Known|
|Singles||1. Taking You
2. Into The Deep
3. Don’t Change
4. Cold in LA.
6. What Am I
7. Trust Fund Baby
8. Come to Brazil
|Music Albums||1. A Why Don’t We Christmas
2. Why Don’t We Just
|Favorite Actor||Jon Bellion|
|Favorite Actress||Ariana Grande|
|Favorite Holiday Destination||Bahamas|
|Favorite Food||Italian Cuisine|
|Hobbies||Skating, Singing, Watching Funny Videos|
|Net Worth||$400K US Dollars (As of 2019)|
|$70,000 to $80,000|
|Social Media Links||,, ,,,|
|Fan Following||Instagram: 2.4 million+ followers
Twitter: 735 K+
Youtube: 298 K+ subscribers
Facebook: 193 K+ followers
(As of 2019)
|Email Address||[email protected]|
Zack Herron Age, height, weight and body parameters
- In 2019, Zach Herron is 18 years old.
- He stands at a height of 5 feet 6 inches.
- It weighs approximately 65 kg or 143 lbs.
- He has dark brown eyes and dark brown hair.
- Its dimensions are 413035.
- His bicep size is 12.5.
- Zach’s shoe size is 9 UK.
Zack Herron Wiki/Biography
Zach Herron Girlfriend, business and relationship.
- Zach Herron hasn’t been married since 2019.
- In the summer of 2018, he met Kay Cook and they started dating.
- In June 2019 they attended the graduation party.
- One of her fans leaked a chat in which Zach Herron asked Kay Crook about her prom date.
- Kay Crook was a Californian singer-songwriter with almost 200,000 followers on her Instagram account.
- But sadly, in August 2019 they broke up.
- According to his past dating history, he was in a relationship with Chloe Garcia when they were in the eighth grade.
Zack Herron career
- Herron began singing and playing guitar at a young age.
- He gained immense popularity as a member of the school choir in the school’s talent show.
- He became one of the youngest singers to receive a spot on Septien Entertainment Group’s Master Select program.
- Later in March 2015, Herron launched his self-titled YouTube channel.
- In May 2015, Jason Mraz released one of his first versions of “I’m Yours”.
- Other versions followed, including “Thinking Out Loud” (Ed Sheeran), “The Lazy Song” (Bruno Mars), and “Hallelujah” (Jeff Buckley).
- Shawn Mendes, Herron’s most popular cover to date is “Stitches” which has over a million views on his YouTube channel.
- The video also went viral on many social networks.
- In January 2016, Herron’s first solo single “Timelapse” was released.
- Then, in May 2016, her second single “Por qué” was released.
- In September 2016, Why Don’t We formed in Los Angeles, California with members Jonah Marais, Corbin Besson, Daniel Seavey, and Jack Avery.
- He currently has a contract with Atlantic Records.
- In November 2016, her debut EP Only the Beginning was released, supported by the singles “Taking You”, “Nobody Gotta Know”, “Just to See You Smile” and “Free”.
- His second project Something Different arrived in April 2017.
- The first single peaked at number 22 on the Billboard Bubbling Under Hot 100 Singles chart.
- The band’s other projects include “Why Don’t We Finish” (2017), “The Invitation” (2017), and “Why Don’t We Do Christmas” (2017).
- They collaborated with Logan Paul on the singles “Help Me Help You” and “The Fall of Jake Paul”.
Birth and Family of Zack Herron
- Zach Herron was born in Rowlett, Texas, United States.
- His father’s name is Josh Herron and his mother is Maita Herron.
- He has 2 brothers and sisters. His younger sister is named “Rhys Herron” and he has a younger brother named Ryan Herron.
- He has US citizenship.
- He is of white and Filipino descent.
- He currently resides in Los Angeles, California, United States.
- His education is well educated and a college kid.
What is Zack Herron’s net worth?
- As of 2019, Zack Herron’s net worth is estimated to be around $400,000.
- His main source of income is his singing career.
- He also makes a decent amount of money from his YouTube channel, which has around 298,000 subscribers as of December 2019.
- His advertisers also pay him between $70,000 and $80,000.
Be clear about Zack Herron
- In total, Zach has three tattoos on his body.
- He drew his first Sickboy Tattoo Studio tattoo on his arm.
- On June 7, 2019, he got a past and future tattoo on the back of both hands.
- His dream was to become an ice cream truck driver.
- He hates it when someone says he has pale skin.
- Think a lot.
- He is allergic to soda.
- He also hates using elevators.
- I really admire Justin Beiber.
- He has a rather shy personality.
- Believe in Jesus.
- He is interested in fitness and sports.
- He loves to play and watch soccer tournaments.
- His musical inspiration is “John Bellion”.
- He is very conceited and likes to play pranks on his friends in a funny way.
- He likes to use emoticons.
- Her celebrity is Adriana Grade.
- He learned to sing on Ed Sheeran’s Thinking Out Loud.
- Attract a girl who smells good.
- One of his sweetest childhood memories is when he kissed a girl in fifth grade and then got into trouble when the teachers came to visit him.
- He approached a girl on Valentine’s Day when she was in second grade.
- He likes to watch funny videos on YouTube.
- He loves to play soccer.
- One of his hobbies is ice skating.
- He plays the guitar very well.
- His musical idols are Sean Memdes, Ed Sheeran and Justin Bieber.
- He is one of the best members of WDW.
- He is very popular among girls due to his attractive and attractive personality.
- Zack is the smallest member of the group, standing at 5’6″.
- He is a good friend of pop singer Reed Deming.
- In the eighth grade, he was recognized as “the most gifted person”.
- He debuted with his single “TimePlease”.
- In Indianapolis, he had his first live performance.
- His Twitter bio reads, “I’m in a band, my spelling sucks too.”
- His Instagram bio reads, “I’m in the band.”