Xavier Musk is a famous American boy, best known as the son of billionaire Elon Musk. He is a business tycoon, industrial designer, and engineer. He is the founder, CEO, CTO, and chief designer of SpaceX, former investor, CEO, and product architect of Tesla, Inc., founder of The Boring Company, co-founder of Neuralink, and co-founder and original co-founder. President of Open IA. Centibillardaire, Musk is one of the richest people in the world. Enter the Biography section and learn more about Wikipedia, biography, age, height, weight, parents, net worth, family, career and many more facts about him!
|Real Name||Xavier Musk|
|Famous As||Son of Elon Musk|
|Birthday||April 15, 2004|
|Height||approx. 5 ft 4 in (1.63 m)|
|Weight||approx. 50 Kg (110 lbs)|
|Shoe Size||7.5 (US)|
|Siblings||Saxon, Damian, and Kai|
|Net Worth||approx. $185 b (USD)|
Xavier Musk, friend
How old is Xavier Musk? His birthday falls on April 15, 2004. He is 17 years old. Your zodiac sign is Aries. He was born in the United States. He has US citizenship and is ethnically mixed.
Xavier Musk height and weight
How tall is Xavier Musk? He is a tall handsome boy. Xavier Musk is currently estimated to be 5 feet 4 inches tall. Furthermore, he maintained a muscular physique with an average body weight of 50 kg. He has black eyes and light hair.
Personal information about Xavier Musk
Xavier Musk biography, parents and early childhood
Xavier Musk’s father is Elon and his mother is Justine Musk. He also has brothers. He has a twin brother named Griffin. He has three other brothers, Saxon triplets, Damian and Kai. According to his education, he attended high school.
Xavier Musk net worth
What is Xavier Musk’s net worth? He is too young to win anything. Also, his father made his fortune by selling PayPal to eBay for $1.5 billion in 2002. He was first included in Forbe’s list of billionaires in 2012 with a net worth of $2 billion. As of early 2020, Musk was the 35th richest person in the world. In January 2021, Musk, with a net worth of $185 billion, surpassed Amazon founder Jeff Bezos to become the world’s richest person.
Xavier Girl Mask
Who is Xavier Musk’s girlfriend? She is too young to be in a relationship. He is single and very focused on his career.
Facts about Xavier Musk
- Xavier Musk’s mother, Justine Wilson, was born in Peterborough, Ontario, Canada.
- There he spent most of his youth.
- He attended Queen’s University, Kingston, majoring in English Literature.
- In January 2000, she married Elon Musk, co-founder of Tesla and founder of SpaceX.
- Their first child, Nevada, was born in 2002 and died an infant death at 10 weeks of age.
- Through IVF, she gave birth to twins Griffin and Xavier in 2004 and triplets Damian, Saxon and Kai in 2006.
- On September 13, 2008, she announced that she and Musk were divorcing.
- She later wrote an article for Marie Claire titled “I Was a Rookie Wife” in which she detailed how she found marriage unhealthy, including how Elon Musk had often humiliated her by preventing her from continuing her career and leading to her death. Her hair is blonde.
- In 2010 she called herself a “model ex-wife” and said she had a good relationship with Musk’s second ex-wife, Talulah Riley.
- Also, Xavier Musk is not active on social media.