Will Britten is an American actor. He is known for his roles in The Teacher, Leela & Eve and Everyone Wants Some!!. Also, he has a decent following among his social networks. Enter his biography and find out more about his age, height, weight, parents, family, history, net worth, girlfriend and many more facts about him.
|Real Name||Will Brittain|
|Birthday||August 10, 1990|
|Birthplace||Shreveport, Louisiana, US|
|Height||5 ft 9 in (1.75 m)|
|Weight||70 Kg (154 lbs)|
|Body Stats||44-32-36 inches|
|Biceps Size||22 inches|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||10 (US)|
|Net Worth||Approx $5 million|
Will Britten Biography, Age and Family
How old is Will Britten? He was born on August 10, 1990 in Shreveport, Louisiana. In 2020 he is 29 years old. He is a US citizen. He is of mestizo nationality. Information about his father and his mother is not known to the general public. In terms of education, he is well educated, with a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree from the University of Texas at Austin.
Will Britten Height, Weight and Physique
How tall is Will Britten? He stands at a height of 5 feet 9 inches or 1.75 m or 175 cm. He weighs approximately 70 kg or 154 pounds. His body measurements are 443236 inches. His bicep size is 22 inches. He has dark brown hair and brown eyes. His shoe size is 10 (US).
Will Britten’s career and net worth
Career: Starred in Big Boy, The Teacher, Doo Da Man, Leela & Eve, Everybody Wants Some, Transpecos, Kong: Skull Island, Honor Farm, Party Divorce”, “Long Dumb Road”, “Devastated”, “Blow Up Man Down , Clementine, William and Haunt. In 2020 he appeared in the movie Let Him Go, in the role of Donnie Weboy.
What is Will Britten’s net worth? His fortune is estimated to be around $5 million. Comedy is his main source of income.
Facts about Will Britten
- Girlfriend and acquaintances: He did not share information about his personal life. He is probably single and focused on his career.
- His previous dating history is not in the public domain.
- He is active on social media platforms.
- He is very close to his family.
- She has been interested in acting since childhood.
- One of his earliest roles was in the 2011 film Big Boy.
- He is known for roles in movies like “The Teacher” and “Everybody Wants Some!!”.
- His Instagram bio reads: “Actors and stuff like that. Take life for what it is, make it meaningful.”
- For the past 10 years, he has worked as a personal trainer part-time in between acting jobs.
- His life motto is: “This is one of the things I’m most proud of, it raised me and humbled me.” Many actors and trainers are currently unemployed. Many of them are currently unemployed. A little dose of sun and sweat has never been more important. Everyone out, stay safe and pray for each other. We’ll do it together, it’s the only way.”