Why is my phone not responding OK Google?
If Google Assistant isn’t working or responding to “Hey Google” on your Android device, make sure Google Assistant, Hey Google, and Voice Match are turned on: …In Popular Settings, tap Voice Match . Check the “Hey Google” box and set up Voice Match.
How to fix “Ok Google”?
Troubleshooting “Ok Google” on mobile devices
- Step 1 – Check for Google app updates. On your Android phone or tablet, go to the Google app page in the Google Play Store. …
- Step 2: Check if the “Ok Google” checkbox is checked. …
- Step 3 – Check the wizard language. …
- Step 4: Turn off power saving and adaptive battery. …
- Step 5: Say “Ok Google.”
Why is my Google search not working?
Clear Google App Cache
Clearing the Google app cache can be a good way to fix an app. Step 1: Open “Settings” on your Android phone and go to “Applications/Application Manager”. …then click “Storage” and then “Clear Cache”. If that doesn’t work, you should try the Clear Data/Save option.
How to fix Google Voice Assistant?
Make sure the OK Google command is enabled
- Open the Google app and tap More. …
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Voice .
- Make sure the Voice Match Access and Voice Match Unlock sliders move to the right. …
- Check if Google Assistant voice commands work.
What’s wrong with OK Google?
If Google Assistant isn’t working or responding to “Hey Google” on your Android device, make sure Google Assistant, “Hey Google,” and Voice Match are turned on: On an Android phone or tablet, say “Hey Google” , Open Setup Wizard, or Go to Setup Wizard. …Turn on Hey Google and set up Voice Match.
Why can’t I join Google now?
On an Android phone, open the Google Assistant app > mini compass icon on the right side of the screen > Explore > ⠇ (3 vertical dots) > Settings > tap your device (phone) > Enable Google Assistant. If it is on, turn it off and on again. …Open Android Settings> Apps> Google App (G)> Permissions> enable all the mentioned options.
What happens if Google stops working?
7 solutions for Google have unfortunately stopped
- Solution 1 – Reboot your Android device
- Solution 2 – Fix the issue by clearing the app data and app cache
- Solution 3 – Uninstall the Google app update
- Solution 4 – Uninstall and reinstall the Google app that shows the error message
How to fix Google has stopped working on my Android?
You can fix the following errors: Sorry, Google search no longer works.
Step 2 – Try to reset the Google app
- Restart the Google app. Open configuration. …
- Reboot the device. …
- Update the Google app. …
- Clear the Google app cache. …
- Clear Google app data.
How to activate Google Voice?
Activate voice search
- Open the Google app on your Android smartphone or tablet.
- In the bottom right corner, click More settings. Voice.
- In the “Hey Google” section, tap Voice Match.
- Check the Ok Google box.
Why isn’t my Google Assistant talking to me?
First, make sure Narrator is set to “Full” in the assistant voice settings. Setting Google as the default voice assistant should also help. Alternatively, you can wipe local data or, to be more complete, uninstall app updates and check for improvements.