Vivian Bang (born October 23, 1973) is a South Korean-American actress. She starred in the series “Sullivan and Son” and “Swedish Members”. She had major supporting movie roles as a bachelorette party planner in Yes Man (2008) and as a hippie girl in Always Be Mine Maybe (2019). Ella’s film White Rabbit, directed by Daryl Wayne, premiered at the 2018 Sundance Film Festival. She also has a huge following on social media.
|Full Name||Vivian Bang|
|Birth Date||October 23, 1973|
|Age||46 years old (As of 2020)|
|Birthplace||Seoul, South Korea|
|Currently Resides||LA, California|
|Height||In Feet: 5′6″|
|Weight||Kilograms: 55 Kg|
|Bra Cup Size||32 B|
|Shoe Size (UK)||7 [UK]|
|Eye Color||Light brown|
|Parents||Father: Not Known
Mother: Not Known
|Previous Dating?||Not Known|
|Education||New York University, Tisch
School of Performing Arts
|Net Worth||$1 Million USD (As of 2020)|
|Social Media Links|
Vivian Bang Age, height, weight and parameters.
- In 2020, Vivian Bang is 46 years old.
- He stands at a height of 5 feet 6 inches tall.
- It weighs approximately 55 kg or 121 pounds.
- Its dimensions are 342638 inches.
- Wear a size 32B bra.
- He has light brown eyes and black hair.
- He wears a UK size 7.
Vivian Bang’s Luck
- As of 2020, Vivian Bang’s net worth is estimated to be around $1 million.
- It also earns a lot of money from its advertisers and sponsors.
- Her main source of income comes from her career as a singer and actress.
- His exact salary is unknown.
Brief information about Vivian Bang
Vivian Bang Boyfriend and Dating
- She is single from her boyfriend Vivian Bang and enjoys life to the fullest.
- Since then, she has been very focused on her career.
- Her ideal type is someone who respects and adores her.
Vivian Bang Youth and education
- Vivian Bang was born on October 23, 1973 in Seoul, South Korea.
- The Bang family then moved to San Francisco for the first time in 1980 and later settled in Atlanta, Georgia.
- He has US citizenship.
- According to his education, Bang graduated from Dunwoody High School.
- As part of her education, she studied experimental theater/acting at New York University (NYU) Tisch School of the Arts.
- He earned his bachelor’s degree in acting in 1996.
- He graduated from New York University, Tisch School of the Performing Arts.
Interesting facts about Vivian Bang
- She won the Asian American Film Lab Award for Best Actress for her short film Elizabeth Ong Is Missing.
- Bang played Steve Byrne’s sister on the TBS sitcom Sullivan & Son.
- Bang starred in the film White Rabbit, which he co-wrote with director Daryl Wayne.
- The film is about a struggling performance artist who travels to Los Angeles and finances herself through the independent app of the same name TaskRabbit.
- It premiered out of competition at the 2018 Sundance Film Festival as part of the NEXT lineup and was subsequently acquired by Gravitas Ventures.
- After graduating, he toured with the Big Art Group, an experimental performance company.
- His stage credits include roles in Velina Hasu Houston’s Aphrodite’s Call, Please Wait with Thumping Claw, ShelfLife, Big Art Group’s Shimmer and the Obie Award nominee Benton Kozo.
- She auditioned for New York University and played the dramatic role of Blanche Dubois in Streetcar Named Desire, speaking a rich southern dialect.
- He had a youthful naivete that he could be anyone and act at any age.
- He received a scholarship upon admission.