Thomas Raggi is an Italian bass player. He is best known as a member of the Italian pop rock band Maneskin. Furthermore, the group became famous after finishing second in the eleventh season of the Italian talent show The X Factor in 2017. The group won the 2021 Sanremo Festival and the 2021 Eurovision Song Contest as the representative of Italy. in the latter – with the song “Zitti e Buena”. He has 550,000 followers on his Instagram account. Enter Biography and find out more Thomas Ruggie wiki, Biography, Age, Height, Weight, Dating, Relationship, Net worth, Family, Career and many more facts on this topic.
|Real Name||Thomas Raggi|
|Famous As||Band Member of Maneskin|
|Height||approx. 5 ft 8 in|
|Weight||approx. 63 Kg|
|Body Measurements||approx. 44-32-38 inches|
|Biceps Size||21 inches|
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
|Shoe Size||12.5 (US)|
|Net Worth||$3 million – $4 million|
Thomas Ruggie’s Alter
How old is Thomas Ruggie? The exact date of his birth is unknown. He must be in his thirties. He has US citizenship and is ethnically mixed.
Thomas Ruggie Height and Weight
How tall is Thomas Ruggie? He is 5 feet 8 inches tall and weighs about 63 pounds. He is also a fitness fanatic. He has blonde hair and light brown eyes.
Thomas Ruggie is dating a girl
Who is Thomas Ruggie’s girlfriend? He is not yet married and has no wife. Thomas Ruggie is very secretive about his personal life and does not reveal any information about his personal life. He usually skips over questions about his girlfriend.
Thomas Ruggie’s professional career
Thomas Raggi is a popular member of Måneskin. The band members first met as students at the same high school in Monteverde, Rome. In 2016 they decided to form a band. The band’s name was chosen when they were going to enter Pulse, a local music contest for up-and-coming bands. In 2017, they participated in the eleventh season of the Italian talent show The X Factor.
Thomas Ruggie net worth
What is the net worth of Thomas Ruggie? His music career is his main source of income. His fortune is estimated to be between $3 and $4 million.
Facts about Thomas Ruggie
- Thomas Ruggie’s band Måneskin has been classified as a pop rock, alternative rock and glam rock group.
- In 2017 they participated in the eleventh season of the Italian talent show The X Factor under the direction of mentor Manuel Agnelli and finished in second place behind Lorenzo Licitra.
- There they played “Take Me Out” by Franz Ferdinand and “Somebody Told Me” by The Killers.
- The song “Chosen” which they performed during the show was released as a single by Sony Music on November 24, 2017 and peaked at number 2 on the FIMI Italian Singles Chart.
- It was part of an extended play of the same name released in mid-December 2017 and consisted primarily of covers previously performed at X Factor live shows.
- By the end of the year, the band announced a new album, including four concerts at the Palazzetto dello Sport and Mediolanum Forum in December 2021 and the first dates of the next Italian tour, which will start in March 2022 at the Unipol Arena and end at the ‘Verona Arena in April, for which more than 60,000 tickets have already been sold.
- They will perform at Rock am Ring and Rock im Park in June 2022.