Sonia Sodha is a popular TV presenter from London, UK. She is a British public figure, long-time political consultant, columnist, sociologist, and editor of The Guardian. She is also an Indian-born writer and journalist. She is also a trustee of the Ambition School Leadership and Trust for London. Login Biography!
|Full Name||Sonia Sodha|
|Age||37 years old|
|Famous For||Chief Writer for The Guardian|
|Birthplace||London, United Kingdom|
|Height||In feet-inch: 5′5″
In Meter: 1.66 m
In Centimetre: 166 cm,
|Weight||Kilograms: 57 kg
Pounds: 125 lbs
|Bra Cup Size||33 C|
|Shoe Size||7 (US)|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Parents||Father: Not Known
Mother: Not Known
|Siblings||Brother: Not Known
Sister: Not Known
|College||1. University of Oxford First class
MA (Oxon), Politics, Philosophy and
Economics (1999 – 2002)
2. University of Oxford Master of
Philosophy (MPhil), Political
Science and Government
(2003 – 2005)
|Favourite TV Show||Netflix’s The Crown|
|Love To Do||Reading and writing|
|Social Media Account Links||,|
|Twitter User Name||@soniasodha|
|Freelancer/ Contribution Work||BBC Radio 4, Generation change, Sky News|
Sonia Sodha Age, height and weight
How tall is Sonya Sodha? She is 5 feet 5 inches tall. She is 37 years old. She weighs approximately 55 kg or 121 pounds. She is also a fitness fanatic. The Sony body size is 342835 inches. Her eye color is dark brown and she has black hair. She is of medium build.
Vicki Sonia Soda
Sonia Sodha Biography and Family
Sonia was born into a middle class family in London, UK. She grew up in London. She is of Indian descent. She supports legal immigration. Her information about her family is not publicly available.
Sonia Sodha Education
In 2002 he enrolled for a Masters in Politics, Philosophy and Economics at the University of Oxford, one of the redefined universities in the world. From 2003 to 2005 she obtained the Master of Philosophy (MPhil) in Political Science and Public Administration at the University of Oxford. Sonia Sodha received her Master of Philosophy in Political Science and Public Administration in 2005. She joined the IPPR (Institute for Public Policy Research) think tank as a research fellow and worked there for almost 3 years and 9 months after completing her Masters. in Philosophy.
Photo credit: marathi.tv
Sony Soda Career
Professional experience: Member of the Demos Think Tank as head of the research program on childhood, education and family from October 2008 to 2010. Joined the Labor Party in 2013 and is active in politics. Meanwhile, from October 2010 to June 2012, she served as Senior Political Advisor to Ed Miliband, who was the Leader of the Opposition from 2010 to 2015. She currently works as the permanent editor of The Guardian News and Media. and she publishes her views and aspects of her on all social and political issues. She also regularly appears on Sky News in political debates. In 2017, she spoke about immigration with reporter Isabelle Oakeshott.
Sonia Sodha net worth
What is Sonia Sodha’s net worth? As of 2020, Sonia Sodha’s net worth is estimated to be around $800,000. Her main source of income comes from her political career and from The Guardian newspaper for writing columns, issues, etc. She is also a freelance consultant and writer for a number of organisations, including BBC Radio 4 and UK charity conglomerate Generation Change.
Sonia Sodha Book Lists
- Thursday’s Kid (2008)
- The way of saving from principles to practice (2006)
- Ex Curricula (2010)
- Real Estate Conditions: From Beginners to Seniors Dominic Maxwell (2006)
- Service Nation (2009)
- A Moment in Time (2018)
Reportage Sonia Sodhi
His personal relationships are not publicly available. She is very focused on her career and as of 2019 she has no plans to find a boyfriend or start a relationship.
Facts about Sona Sodha
- Sodha currently resides in London and continues to support progressive political movements there.
- Sodha also works as a freelancer, consultant and writer for a number of organisations, including BBC Radio 4 and Generation Change, a British philanthropic conglomerate.
- In his free time, he enjoyed watching Netflix, especially The Crown.
- Sodha joined The Guardian in January 2013, a media company that also has a print publication called The Observer.
Photo Credit: PR Week
- She quickly became editor-in-chief and took The Guardian into new territory in terms of writing quality.
- It also contributes to various POS columns.
- The quality of her writing is very clear and valuable, which has seen Sodha hold a number of management positions with various UK companies including City Year UK and Trust for London.
- He is one of the main contributors to The Guardian.
- She is not active on Instagram.
- His Twitter account has more than 32,000 followers.
- She is an animal lover.
- He did not provide any information about his love and personal life.