Scott Morrison is an Australian Liberal Party politician elected to the House of Representatives in 2007. In 2013 he was appointed Minister for Immigration and Border Protection. He became Australia’s 30th Prime Minister. Additionally, Morrison is Australia’s first Pentecostal Prime Minister. Enter the Biography section and know more about Scott Morrison, age, height, weight, family, net worth, spouse, children and many more facts about him.
|Real Name||Scott John Morrison|
|Nick Name||Scott Morrison|
|Birthday||May 13, 1968|
|Height||approx 5 ft 11 in (1.82 m)|
|Weight||approx 77 Kg (169 lbs)|
|Body Stats||approx 44-32-33 inches|
|Biceps Size||17.4 inches|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||10.5 (US)|
|Spouse||Jenny Warren (married in 1990)|
|Net Worth||Approx $5 m (USD)|
Scott Morrison Height and Weight
How tall is Scott Morrison? He stands at a height of 5 feet 11 inches 1.82 m or 182 cm He weighs approximately 77 kg or 169 pounds. His body measurements are 443233 inches. His bicep size is 17.4 inches. He has dark brown hair and eyes. He has Australian citizenship and is ethnically mixed.
16 facts about Scott Morrison
- Born May 13, 1968 in Waverley, New South Wales, Australia. He belongs to the Liberal political party.
- What is Scott Morrison’s net worth? The political career is the main source of income for him. As of 2020, the net worth of him is over $5 million (USD).
- Controversy: He was criticized for his role in running Operation Sovereign Borders, a program designed to deter people from seeking asylum in Australia.
- Career Timeline: Started serving in the Australian Parliament under Prime Minister Kevin Rudd.
- What is Scott Morrison’s background? He attended the University of New South Wales, where he studied geography and economics.
- He is a fan of the CronullaSutherland Sharks rugby league team and was named the number one club in 2016.
- Who is Scott Morrison’s wife? He started dating Jenny Warren when they were both 16 years old. The couple’s romance was cemented when they married on January 14, 1990, when Morrison was 21 and Warren was 22.
- As in 2020, the couple welcomed two daughters.
- Her daughters attend an independent Baptist school.
- What religion does Scott Morrison follow? He grew up in the Presbyterian Church of Australia. When he was a child, he partially merged with the United Church. He later he became a Pentecostal.
- Her Instagram bio stated that her husband “Jenny”, father of Abby and Lily, is the Prime Minister of Australia and a Member of Parliament for Cooke. Commissioned by Scott Morrison, Liberal Party, Canberra.
- He loves animals and loves spending time with his animals.
- Her hobbies include traveling, reading novels, and cooking.
- He is active on social media platforms.
- He has a large following on his Instagram account.
- His motto is: “The world has changed and continues to change rapidly.” That is why Australia must be ready to respond and do its part to protect our country because my number one priority is always the safety of Australians.