Sarah Cooper is a Jamaican-American writer and comedian based in New York. She is a blogger best known for her satirical corporate news and humor blog The Cooper Review. In 2016, she published her first book, 100 Meeting Smart Tricks: How to Succeed Without Even Trying. Also, her second book, How to Succeed Without Harming Men’s Feelings, was released on October 30, 2018. In the summer of 2020, her Netflix special titled Sarah Cooper: It’s All Right was announced. Subscribe to biography and get more information about Sarah Cooper Wiki, biography, age, height, height, weight, boyfriend, net worth and more. facts about her.
|Real Name||Sarah Anne Cooper|
|Nick Name||Sarah Cooper|
|Famous As||Author, Comedian|
|Birthday||December 19, 1977|
|Height||approx. 5 ft 5 in (1.65 m)|
|Weight||approx. 55 Kg (121 lbs)|
|Body Measurements||approx. 34-26-35 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||33 C|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||6 (US)|
|Net Worth||approx. $3 m (USD)|
Sarah Cooper Height and Weight
How tall is Sarah Cooper? Her height is 5 feet 5 inches or 1.65 m or 165 cm and she weighs about 55 kg or 121 pounds. The dimensions of it are 342635 inches. She wears a size 33 C bra cup. She is also a fitness fanatic. She has beautiful dark brown eyes and brown hair.
old sarah cooper
How old is Sarah Cooper? Her birthday falls on December 19, 1977. She is 42 years old. She has Jamaican citizenship and is ethnically mixed. Her birth sign is Capricorn. She was born in Jamaica.
friend sarah cooper
Who is Sarah Cooper’s boyfriend? He gave no idea of her personal life. She is currently single and very focused on her career. One day she wants to win an Oscar as an actress.
Sarah Cooper net worth
What is the net worth of Sarah Cooper? She previously worked at Google and was responsible for the design of Google Docs. As of 2020, the net worth of her is estimated to be approximately $3 million United States Dollars (USD).
Facts about Sarah Cooper
- The Cooper family moved to Rockville, Maryland in 1980.
- His father worked as an electrical engineer for the Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority in nearby Washington.
- His mother works in the human resources department of a consulting firm.
- Initially, he studied outside of show business, earning a bachelor’s degree in economics from the University of Maryland, College Park, and in digital design from the Georgia Institute of Technology.
- He began performing in cabaret in Atlanta.
- She is active on social media and has a large following.