Roy Jones Jr. is an American boxer best known as one of the greatest professional boxers of all time, holding world titles in various weight divisions. He was named Fighter of the 1990s by the Boxing Writers Association of America and was a noted amateur boxer who won silver at the 1988 Olympics.
Roy Jones Jr. was perhaps the greatest boxer of the last quarter century. The Pensacola, Florida star has combined incredible speed, strength and athleticism to win world titles in four weight divisions, from middleweight to heavyweight. … Jones made six defenses before moving north to light heavyweights. Find out more about Roy Jones Jr, height, weight, biography, wiki, girlfriend, net worth, career and many more facts about him.
|Real Name||Roy Jones Jr.|
|Net Worth||$21 million|
|Birthday||January 16, 1969|
|Famous As||One of the greatest professional boxers|
|Height||In Feet Inches-6’2”In centimeters- 182 cmIn meters- 1.82 m|
|Weight||In Kilograms- 78 kgIn Pounds- 171 lbs|
|Body Measurements||approx. 40-32-35 inches|
|Biceps Size||25 inches|
|Shoe Size||21.5 (US)|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Children?||DeAndre, DeShaun and Roy III|
Roy Jones Jr height and weight
How tall is Roy Jones Jr.? He is very handsome, tall and handsome. He is also a fitness fanatic. Roy is 182 cm / 1.82 m tall, has an ideal physique and weighs around 78 kg (171 lb). Also, he has a height of 403235 inches each. He wears US size 9 shoes and the clothing size is still unknown. Also, his bicep measures 24.5 inches.
wife of Roy Jones Jr.
Who is the wife of Roy Jones Jr? She has three sons: DeAndre, DeShawn, and Roy III. He was very interested in animals and started raising roosters on his ranch in Florida.
Vikiroy Jones Jr.
Roy Jones Jr net worth
What is the net worth of Roy Jones Jr? He was a noted amateur boxer who won a silver medal at the 1988 Olympics. Of his fifty-five wins, forty were by knockout. The net worth of him is estimated to be $21 million as of 2021.
Facts about Roy Jones Jr.
- Fortunately, Roy Jones Jr. was retired. However, this only happened after an offer to fight Mike Tyson came to his table.
- He just couldn’t turn down the chance to fight the person he once wanted to fight so hard.
- He retired in 2018 after a farewell fight against Scott Sigmon at heavyweight.
- Roy Jones Jr. is an American professional boxer, actor and rapper with an approximate fortune of 7 million dollars.
- Jones is the only fighter to start his career as a light middleweight and win the world heavyweight championship.
- He won world middleweight, super middleweight, and light heavyweight titles and was eventually named Ring Fighter magazine of the 1990s.