Who is Rosa Parks? She was an American civil rights activist who became known as the “First Lady of Civil Rights” after she was arrested in 1955 for refusing to give up her seat on a bus. This act sparked the legendary Montgomery Bus Boycott, which helped desegregate public transportation across the country. Enter biography and find out more about Rosa Parks Wiki, Biography, Age, Height, Weight, Spouse, Children, Career, Net worth and many other facts related to this topic.
|Real Name||Rosa Louise McCauley Parks|
|Nick Name||Rosa Parks|
|Age||92-years old (Died)|
|Birthday||February 4, 1913|
|Death Date||Oct 24, 2005|
|Death Place||Detroit, Michigan, U.S|
|Height||approx 5 ft 2 in (1.6 m)|
|Weight||approx 55 Kg (121 lbs)|
|Body Measurements||approx 34-26-35 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||33 C|
|Shoe Size||5 (US)|
|Net Worth||Approx $100 m (USD)|
Rosa Park Height and Weight
How big is Rosa Parks? He stands at a height of 5 feet 2 inches or 1.6 m or 160 cm tall. It weighs approximately 55 kg or 121 pounds. Its dimensions are 342635 inches. She wears a size 33 C bra cup. She is also a fitness fanatic.
Rose Age Park
How old is Rosa Parks? Her birthday falls on February 4, 1913. She was 92 years old at the time of her death. She has US citizenship and is ethnically mixed. Her birth sign is Aquarius.
Spouse and children Rosa Park
Who was the wife of Rosa Parks? In 1932, she married hairdresser Raymond Parks, a member of the NAACP. She worked with Martin Luther King Jr. who led the civil rights movement.
Rosa Parks Career and Net Worth
What is Rosa Parks net worth? Her school, Montgomery Industrial School, was burned down twice by racist arsonists. There are two Rosa Parks days in her honor: her birthday, February 4, and the day of her arrest, December 1. Her fortune is estimated at about 100 million dollars.
10 facts about Rosa Parks
- His school, Montgomery Industrial School, was burned down twice by racist arsonists.
- In the 1940s, Parks and her husband were members of the League of Women Voters.
- He grew up on a farm with his maternal grandparents, his mother, and his younger brother Sylvester.
- In 1932, Rose married Raymond Parkes, a barber from Montgomery.
- Rosa had many professions, from housekeeper to nurse.
- At her husband’s request, she graduated from high school in 1933, at a time when fewer than 7 percent of African Americans had a college degree.
- When Parks refused to resign her position, she was arrested by a police officer.
- Co-founded the Rosa L. Parks Scholarship Fund for High School Students.
- Parks died of natural causes at his East Detroit home on October 24, 2005, at the age of 92.
- He is survived by his sister-in-law, 13 nieces and nephews and their families, and several cousins, most of whom live in Michigan or Alabama.