Robert Irwin is an Australian children’s television presenter and wildlife photographer. He hosts Robert’s Real Life Adventures on his family’s zoo TV channel. He co-hosted the Discovery Kids Channel television series Wild But True and co-authored the Robert Irvine: Dinosaur Hunter book series, and currently stars in the series Crikey! from Animal Planet. This is the Irwins with his mother Terry and his sister Bindi. He is the son of the late Steve Irwin. Enter the Biography section and find out more about Robert Irwin’s Wikipedia, biography, age, height, weight, girlfriend, net worth, family, career and many more facts about him.
|Real Name||Robert Clarence Irwin|
|Nick Name||Robert Irwin|
|Famous As||Reality Star, Social Media Star|
|Birthday||December 1, 2003|
|Height||approx. 5 ft 4 in (1.64 m)|
|Weight||approx. 47 Kg (103 lbs)|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||5.5 (US)|
|Net Worth||approx. $1 m (USD)|
Robert Irwin Height and Weight
How tall is Robert Irwin? He stands at a height of 5 feet 4 inches or else 1.64 m or 164 cm He weighs approximately 47 kg or 103 pounds. He has dark brown eyes and brown hair. He is also a fitness fanatic. He wears US size 6.
Robert Irwin’s age
How old is Robert Irwin? His birthday falls on December 1, 2003. He is now 16 years old. His zodiac sign is Sagittarius. He born in Buderim, Australia. He has Australian citizenship and is ethnically mixed.
robert irwin’s girlfriend
Who is Robert Irwin’s girlfriend? She so far has not given any information about his personal life. He is currently single and very focused on his career.
Robert Irwin’s career and net worth
What is Robert Irwin’s net worth? In 2009, Irwin appeared in Free Willy: Escape from Pirate Cove. He is pursuing a career as an actor and model. One of the first videos of him went viral. As of 2020, the net worth of him is estimated to be around US$1 million (USD).
Facts about Robert Irwin
- Wiki & Biography: Robert is the youngest of two children and the only son of Steve and Terry Irwin.
- His father died of a stingray-induced heart attack when Robert was two years old while filming an underwater documentary.
- Robert is the grandson of naturalist and animal rights activist Bob Irwin.
- He is an animal lover.
- Robert and his older sister Bindi studied at home at the Australia Zoo.
- His ancestors are English with an abundance of Irish on his father’s side.
- He has also made numerous photographic expeditions around the world, from the African savannah to the mountains of New Zealand.
- His hobbies include playing the guitar and dancing.
- In his spare time he likes to play baseball.
- In 2015, he made a guest appearance on the British animal series The Ten Deadliest Snakes.