who is pink Her real name is Alicia Beth Moore, she is an R&B and pop singer. She is an American singer, songwriter, dancer, actress, record producer, speaker, and model. She received more praise with the collaborative single “Lady Marmalade”. Additionally, her sound transitioned to pop rock with her second studio album, Missundaztood, released in 2001 and selling over 13 million copies worldwide. VH1 ranked her at number 10 on the list of the 100 Greatest Women in Music and Billboard gave her the 2013 Woman of the Year award. She received the BMI President’s Award for Excellence in Songwriting and Global Impact on pop culture and entertainment at the 63rd BMI Pop. Awards. her!
|Real Name||Alecia Beth Moore|
|Birthday||September 8, 1979|
|Height||approx 5 ft 4 in|
|Weight||approx 55 Kg (121 lbs)|
|Body Measurements||approx 34-26-35 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||33 C|
|Shoe Size||6 (US)|
|Children||Daughter: WillowSon: Jameson Moon|
|Spouse/ Husband||Carey Hart|
|Net Worth||Approx $55 m (USD)|
Height and weight gain.
how tall is pink His height is 5 feet 4 inches or 1.63 m or 163 cm He weighs about 55 kg or 121 pounds. Its dimensions are 342635 inches. She wears a size 33 C bra cup. She is also a fitness fanatic. She has beautiful brown eyes and blonde hair.
pink man and children
Who is Pink’s husband? He married Carey Hart on January 7, 2006. The couple is also lucky with children. She had her first child, a daughter named Willow, in June 2011. Her second child, a son named Jameson Moon, was born in December 2016.
Pink career and luck
What is Pink’s net worth? She mentioned Britney Spears in her song “Don’t Let Me Get Me”. Before going out in the media and attracting attention, she dreamed of becoming an Olympic athlete, but she developed asthma, which made it difficult for her to sing. She released her first single “There You Go” in 2000 after leaving Choice. As of 2020, the net worth of her is estimated to be over $55 million (USD). Additionally, she appeared on Forbes’ list of “highest-paid female celebrities” with earnings of $52 million.
- Wiki & Biography: Alicia Beth Moore was born on September 8, 1979 in Doylestown, Pennsylvania.
- She is of “Lithuanian-German-Irish-Jewish” origin and identifies herself as Jewish.
- Youth and family: he also has brothers. When Pink was very young, her parents had marital problems and divorced her when she was less than 10 years old.
- Pink trained as a competitive gymnast between the ages of 4 and 12.
- He loves to sing since childhood.
- As a teenager, he wrote lyrics to express his feelings, and his mother commented, “His early writing was always very introspective. Some were very dark and very deep, almost creepy.
- Pink proposed to Hart in June 2005 at a motocross race in Mammoth Lakes.
- Pink is an advocate of attachment training.
- He appeared on the Forbes The Celebrity 100 list in 2010 at number 27 with $44 million in earnings.
- She is active on social media and has a million followers following her.