Patricia Krentsil (born November 30, 1967), better known as Tan Mama, is an American former pornographic actress and television personality from New Jersey, United States.
|Real Name||Patricia Krentcil|
|Nick Name||Tan Mom|
|Age||53 years old|
|Date of Birth (DOB),
|30 November 1967|
|Profession||Adult Actress, Television
|Famous For||In April 2012, she was arrested for tanning her 5-year-old daughter
“Anna Krentcil” from a Tan Salon (Tanning Booth) illegally
|Birthplace||New Jersey, United States|
|Current Residence||Florida, USA|
|Height/ Tall||Feet & Inches: 5’1″
Centimetres: 155 cm
Meters: 1.55 m
|Weight||Kilograms: 52 Kg
Pounds: 114 lbs
|Bra Cup Size||33 B|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||7 (US)|
|Net Worth||Approx U.S. $400-500K|
|Sponsor Earnings||Not Known|
|Parents||Father: Not Known
Mother: Not Known
|Siblings||Brother: Not Known
Sister: Not Known
|Previous Dating?||Richard Krentcil|
|Husband/ Spouse||Richard Krentcil (m. 2005 – div. October 2013)|
|Children||Daughter: Anna Krentcil
|School||High School in New Jersey|
|Favorite Holiday Destination||Greece|
|Social Media Account Links|
Tang mother husband
Tan Mom married her husband Richard Krentsil in October 2013 in a private wedding ceremony. They also have a minor son in their family.
Controversy over a tanned mom
On April 24, 2012, Patricia Krentsil, who lives in Nutley, New Jersey, was arrested and charged with second-degree child abuse after school authorities said she left her two-year-old and five-year-old daughter Anna in the oven. in the tanning bed.
The argument started when the school nurse noticed the burns, which Anna attributed to sunbathing “with her mother”. The school then contacted the youth assistance office. Authorities suspected that Krentsil had taken the baby to the solarium without the salon’s knowledge. New Jersey state law does not allow children under the age of 14 to use tanning beds due to health risks. Young people over 14 years old can use the rooms with the consent of the parents.
According to police, her son suffered first-degree burns. However, Krentsil denied all these accusations. He claimed that his son was never taken to a salon or solarium. Also, sunburn from him is associated with playing on a hot sunny day. Subsequently, she faced a huge backlash from the media and the news. After his arrest, he too was banned from visiting 60 solariums. This tanned maniac was later acquitted by the court of all charges.
Now, six years later, Krentsil still remembers “every second” of that “terrible” experience. She today she is a changed woman. Well, something like that. Instead of going to the tanning bed every day like before, she now only gets out in the sun three times a week. But she tans less, not because she cares about the sun, but simply because she’s “lazy.”
Krentsil still doesn’t consider tanning beds unhealthy: “No, I don’t think so at all,” he insists. Uncensored, funny, and sometimes annoying, Krentsil tells us about being a father, dating a “tan mom” turning 50, and giving advice to those who want to have a tan complexion like hers.
Patricia Krentsil family
Patricia Krentsil was born on November 30, 1967 in New Jersey, United States. She has US citizenship and is ethnically mixed. Her father is employed by a private company and her mother is a housewife. She also has siblings. She has a brother and a sister whose names are unknown. As for education, she has a higher education.
Tanned Mother made her acting debut on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno in 2012. She appeared in 4 episodes of this television series. Later in 2013, Ella Patricia starred in the gay Kings of New York porn movies (Season 2).
In the same year, she appeared as a guest on the TV show Home and Family. She confronted her husband, Richard Krentsil, in an interview with The Test in 2013. On this show, she blamed her drinking for the divorce. She also starred in Howard Stern’s Birthday in 2014.
Patricia Krentsil Net Worth
How much is Patricia Krentsil worth? The net worth of her is estimated to be around $400,500,000. She stands at a height of 5 feet 1 inch tall.
Patricia Krentsil Alter
His age is currently 53. Also, just a few years later, something happened that, according to Krentsil, changed his life forever. She was four months pregnant with her daughter Ashley, now 23, and she was heading to a Chicago bar with her first husband when a man started harassing her. “I got a cold. All the witnesses said that she was stealing. Eventually, Krentsil had four dishes in mind and said, “I’ve been declared dead twice.” until you were in someone else’s shoes. I’m not drunk. sometimes i fall
vicki patricia krentsil
Facts about Patricia Krentsil
- He moved to Florida from New Jersey to start his career in the music industry.
- On August 19, 2018, he appeared in the music video “Life of the Party” with Adam Bartha (an American actor, musician, and reality star).
- Later, he also released his song “FREE 2 BE ME” with Adam Bartha on December 7, 2018.
- She is not that active on social media.
- Krentsil is furious, not only about his son’s sunburn, but also that a nurse at Lincoln Elementary School in Nutley, New Jersey, called the police in 2012 after Anna mentioned his mother’s trips to bed. Sun tanning.
- The mother of five (she has children ages 8 to 23) may have been in the spotlight in recent years, but this internet-age celebrity hasn’t calmed down.
- He admitted that life was sometimes dark when the camera wasn’t rolling.
- Your favorite tanning beds also cast shadows. “I was banned from all the gyms in Nutleyarea. They posted investigative notices: “Don’t let this woman sunbathe here.”
- Krentsil says she invested $15,000 in Nutley’s Sun of a Beach Lounge, of which she is a regular, and recently took out a $25,000 loan to co-own the establishment.
- She clarified by saying, “I’ve always been judged because I’m a little bit different from everyone else, but I’m a person with feelings,” she said. “I didn’t ask. Sometimes I just want to be a normal mom. But I’m not that person, I’m different. I’m a tan mom, but…I’m more than just a tan mom.”