Who is Omari Hardwick? He is an American actor and poet. He is best known for his roles in Spike Lee’s Saved and Dark Blue, Miracle at St. Anne’s (2008), The AT Team (2010), Kick-Ass (2010), Tyler Perry’s “For Colored Girls” (2010) . )  and as Andre on the BET Network series Being Mary Jane. He also played James “Ghost” St. Patrick on Starz’s Power. Enter the Biography section and know more about Omari Hardwick, height, weight, age, family, career, net worth, girlfriend and many more facts about him.
|Real Name||Omari Latif Hardwick|
|Nick Name||Omari Hardwick|
|Famous As||Actor, poet|
|Birthday||January 9, 1974|
|Height||approx 5 ft 8 in (1.79)|
|Weight||approx 68 Kg (149 lbs)|
|Body Stats||approx 42-32-38 inches|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||10 (US)|
|Net Worth||Approx $800,000 (USD)|
Omari Hardwick Height and Weight
How tall is Omari Hardwick? She is 5 feet 8 inches or 1.79 m or 179 cm tall and weighs approximately 68 kg or 148 pounds. She has dark brown eyes and blonde hair. She is also a fitness fanatic.
It was Omari Hardwick
How old is Omari Hardwick? Her birthday falls on January 9, 1974. She is now 46 years old. Her zodiac sign is Capricorn. She was born in Savannah, Georgia. She is a US citizen and is of mixed ethnicity.
Omari Hardwick net worth
What is Omari Hardwick’s net worth? From 2003 to 2004 she participated in the National Poetry Tournament and won prizes. She appeared in an episode of the NBC series The Chase. She was in The Miracle at St Anne’s directed by Spike Lee. As of 2020, the net worth of her is estimated to be around $800,000.
12 facts about Omari Hardwick
- Wiki and biography: Information about his family is not publicly available.
- He played soccer when he was younger and grew up with his family in Georgia.
- Who is Omari Hardwick’s wife? He married Jennifer Pfauch in 2012. The couple has three children.
- On November 19, 2008, Hardwicke’s first child was stillborn, leaving a great void in his life.
- He dated his then-girlfriend, a Native American and German woman, for three years.
- Family and upbringing: While Omari’s family accepted her, her family disowned her for dating a man of a different race.
- Upon graduation, Hardwick began a football career in hopes of joining the San Diego Chargers.
- Career timeline: She starred in the sci-fi comedy Sorry to Bother You, which was released on July 6, 2018.
- It was described by South African rapper Nasty C in a 2016 song called “A Star Is Born”.
- He was cast in the lead role of James “Ghost” St. Patrick in the 2013 Starz thriller drama Force.
- In 2002, Hardwick had a brief scene as an extra in Flotri’s “Say Yes” music video. Later, in 2003 and 2004, she successfully participated in the National Poetry Slam.
- He is active on social media and has a large following.