Richard Tyler Blevins (born June 5, 1991), better known by his online alias Ninja, is an American streamer, YouTuber, professional gamer, and Internet personality. Blevins began streaming with various eSports teams competing for Halo 3, but his popularity skyrocketed when he and several other streamers began playing Fortnite Battle Royale in October 2017 and when Fortnite debuted in 2018 went mainstream, Blevins’ popularity skyrocketed. Shooting. . Blevins’ growing popularity has helped make Fortnite even more popular. Before Blevins canceled his Twitch streaming profile in favor of Mixer on August 1, 2019, Blevins had over 14 million subscribers and was the most visited active Twitch channel.
|Net Worth||Approx $10 – $12 million (As of 2020)|
|Primary Sourceof Income||Acting Career|
|Endorsements||Approx $500 K – $600 K|
|Salary||$500,000 per month|
|Real Name||Richard Tyler Blevins|
|Nick Name||Ninja, NinjasHyper|
|Born||June 5, 1991|
|Age||28 years old (As of 2020)|
|Profession||Live streamer, YouTuber|
|Known For||Fortnite Battle Royale|
|Birthplace||Detroit, Michigan, U.S|
|Home town||Grayslake, Illinois|
|Height/ Tall||In feet – 5’8″|
|Biceps Size||16 Inches|
|Hair Color||Blonde (Love to Dye her
hair with different colors)
|Parents||Father: Not Known
Mother: Not Known
|Siblings||Brother: Not Known
Sister: Not Known
|Previous Dating?||Not Known|
|Spouse/ Wife||Jessica Goch (m. 2017)|
|Education||Grayslake Central High School|
|Social Media Links||,|
The age, height, weight and body parameters of a ninja.
- In 2020, Ninja is 28 years old.
- He is 5 feet 8 inches tall.
- Weight around 54kg.
- Its dimensions are 443238 inches.
- His biceps measure 16 inches.
- She has a pair of brown eyes and dyed hair.
- He is also a fitness fanatic.
- Wear US size 10
Ninja spouses and dating
- As of 2020 Ninja is married to Jessica Blevins.
- The couple lives happily ever after.
- His previous dating history is not in the public domain.
Net Worth Ninja
- As of 2020, Ninja’s net worth is estimated to be between $10 million and $12 million.
- His main source of income is his skills as a player.
- With a large following on Twitch and Mixer, as of February 2020, Blevins had over 22 million YouTube subscribers.
- At the time, he was earning more than $500,000 a month from streaming Fortnite and saw the game’s free-to-play business model as a growth factor.
- Blevins received $1 million from Electronic Arts to promote Apex Legends.
- He also has a paid partnership with Butterfinger.
Ninja’s real name is Richard Tyler Blevins, born June 5, 1991 to Welsh-American parents. After his birth, he moved with his family to the Chicago suburbs at the age of one. His early life in suburban Chicago included video games and sports. In keeping with his education, he attended Grayslake Central High School, where he played football and was also an avid gamer. He decided to play video games professionally, compete in tournaments, join professional organizations and broadcast his game and began to sign a deal.
Ninja Fast Facts
- In September 2018, Blevins became the first professional esports player to appear on the cover of ESPN The Magazine.
- He likes to do charity.
- He was one of many internet celebrities to appear in YouTube Rewind 2018: Every Controls Rewind, which also featured heavily in Fortnite.
- Blevins raised more than $110,000 to donate to the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention.
- At the first Fortnite Battle Royale esports event in April 2018, Blevins handed out nearly $50,000 in prize money, including $2,500 for the Alzheimer’s Association.
- Later in April, he attended the #Clips4Kids event with fellow streamers DrLupo and TimTheTatman and helped raise over $340,000.
- At E3 2018, Blevins and Marshmello won a Fortnite ProAm event which resulted in a $1 million prize donated to a charity of their choice.
- He joined Red Bull Esports in June 2018.
- The importance of Blevins to the success of Fortnite, Epic added a ninja-based cosmetic skin to the game in January 2020.
- In March 2018, while broadcasting with Nadeshot, Blalevins improvised the word “nigga”, reading the rap under the logic of “44 more”. This caused controversy in his community of viewers and the general public.
- He later apologized for the offense he had caused, stating that he did not mean to use the word, but explained his use of the word by saying that it was “long”.
- He also has a large following on his Instagram account.
- He has millions of followers there.