Neha Dhupia (born August 27, 1980) is a famous Indian actress who has appeared in Hindi, Punjabi, Telugu and Malayalam films. In 2002 she won the Femina Miss India pageant. Learn about Neha Dhupia Roadies controversy, age, height, weight, body measurements, career, birth, family, education, net worth, Roadies Revolution controversy, facts and more.
|Real Name||Neha Dhupia|
|Nick Name/ Stage Name||Chotu|
|Birth Date||27 August 1980|
|Age||39 years old (As of 2020)|
|Famous For||MTV Roadies Revolution Controversy|
|Birthplace/ Hometown||Cochin, Kerala|
|Current Residence||Mumbai, India|
|Height/ Tall||In centimeters- 165 cm
In meters- 1.65 m
In feet inches- 5’6″
|Weight||In kilograms- 60 kg
In pounds- 132 lbs
|Waist Size||25 inches|
|Hip Size||34 inches|
|Bra Size||32 C|
|Shoe Size||7 (US)|
|Dress Size||3 (US)|
|Body Build||Slim & Fit|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Parents||Father: Pradip Singh Dhupia
Mother: Babli Dhupia
|Siblings||Brother: Hardeep Dhupia
Sister: Not Known
|Marital Status||Married (10 May 2018)|
|Previous Dating||1. Ritwik Bhattacharya (Squash Player)
2. James Sylvester (Dentist)
3. Yuvraj Singh (Cricketer)
4. Angad Bedi (Actor)
|Children/ Baby||Mehr Dhupia Bedi (born on 18 November 2018)|
|School||1. Naval Public School, Kochi
2. Army Public School, Dhaula Kuan, New Delhi
|College/ University||Jesus and Mary College, New Delhi|
|Favorite Food||Vegetarian (Earlier, she used to be non-vegetarian)|
|Favorite Actor||Hrithik Roshan|
|Favorite Singer||Toshi Raina|
|Favorite Food||chocolate smoothie, chicken
momos, eggs, and granola bars
|Actor||Dilip Kumar, Amitabh Bachchan,
Aamir Khan, Shah Rukh Khan
|Actress||Jaya Bhaduri, Rakhee, Smita Patil,
Tabu, Kareena Kapoor
|Book||The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho|
|Hobbies||Shopping, Doing Yoga, Travelling, and Reading|
|Car||Renault Duster, Toyota Land Cruiser|
|Net Worth||Rs 35 lac – Rs 40 Lac (As of 2020)|
|Social Media Links||,|
Neha Dhupiya Age, height, weight and parameters.
- In 2020, Neha Dhupia is 39 years old.
- She is a whopping 5 feet 6 inches tall.
- It weighs approximately 60 kg or 132 pounds.
- It has a body size of 342.635 inches.
- Wear a size 32B bra.
- He has brown hair and dark brown eyes.
- Wear US size 7
- He drank a lot of water.
Neha Dhupia Turbulent controversy
- Neha Dhupia has finally faced the social media firestorm against her after commenting on infidelity in a relationship on her reality show Roadies Revolution.
- Neha allegedly scolded the contestant for saying that he hit his girlfriend after finding out that she was cheating on him. Neha reportedly said it was a woman’s choice to have an affair with five men at once, but hitting her was wrong.
- Since then, Twitter and Instagram have been flooded with memes and insults directed at Neha and calling her a hypocrite. So on Saturday, Neha finally broke her silence. “Roadies is a show I’ve been on for five years and I’ve loved every moment of it. He travels all over India and gives me the opportunity to work with absolute rock stars from all over the country, which I don’t know about.” Like it or accept it, it’s been going on for over two weeks! Recently, during one of the episodes that I issued, I spoke out against violence,” she said. She writes.
- “The guy talked about his partner cheating on him (allegedly) and said he hit him in retaliation. What a girl did is a choice that she made and it is a moral choice, no matter if he is male or female… Adultery is a moral choice. Betrayal is not what I stand for and unfortunately I have been misrepresented… but what I really stand for is the safety of women,” he added.
- Neha also said that her father and other relatives were also persecuted. “Unfortunately, I was bullied for several weeks in response to my review. One of my posts had over 56,000 comments! Despite this, I kept silent, but now the people close to me who have nothing to do with this, my family, friends, colleagues and even my father’s personal WhatsApp, are flooded with insults and harassment. My daughter’s part is nothing more than a barrage of verbal abuse and that is unacceptable to me,” she said.
- However, despite playing around on social media, Neha refrains from her initial comment. “What a man or woman does in a relationship is their choice, and the moral choice is always clear. But whatever they are, they cannot lead to physical violence. I insist that no matter what happens… abuse or physical aggression is unacceptable. Obviously, the physical strength of a man is much more important than that of a girl, and gender-based violence against women is a serious problem in our country and in the world… I encourage people, men and women, to learn about domestic violence. When you are insulted, you speak for yourself. You are not alone,” she said.
- Actor Taapsee Pannu also expressed his support. “To all the people who write abusive and harassing messages for you and your family, know that you are not on the right side of the moral compass that you are the standard bearer. Adultery is immoral, as is violence. One cannot be the other’s answer,” he wrote on Twitter.
- Twitter users are still unconvinced by Neha’s argument. Some have asked why a girl is applauded for beating up her ex-boyfriend when relationship abuse is unacceptable. “But Neha, you hit a girl who hit a boy four times for cheating. What is Neha’s behavior? That’s hypocrisy, “read a comment.” So @NehaDhupia ji when a girl cheated on a man and beat him up for her mistake which was violence. But then when the boy cheated on the girl, she beat him up. she deserved it”, she reads herself in another tweet.
Neha Dhupia Wiki/Biography
Neha Dhupia Husband and business
- As for Neha Dhupia Husband & Affairs, she married actor Angad Bedi in a private ceremony at Gurudwara on May 10, 2018.
- On November 18, 2018, she gave birth to her first daughter, Mehr Dhupia Bedi.
- Some media outlets have shamed Neha Dhupia for her post-pregnancy weight gain.
- After his previous affairs, he has several affairs.
Birth, education and childhood of Neha Dhupia
- Dhupiya was born on August 27, 1980 in Cochin, India.
- He was born into a Sikh family.
- His father is a Major named Pradeep Singh Dhupia who served in the Indian Navy.
- His mother, named Babli Dhupia, is a housewife.
- According to Neha’s education, she attended the Kochin Naval School.
- He later moved to the Naval Infant School in Chanakyapuri, New Delhi.
- As per his higher education, he graduated from the College of Jesus and Mary in New Delhi, which is affiliated with the University of Delhi.
- He has a bachelor’s degree in history.
Neha Dhupia net worth
- Of Neha Dhupia’s net worth, she is valued at around Rs 30 to 45 lacs as of 2020.
- Her main source of income is her acting career.
- Currently leading Roadies Revolution on MTV India since March 2020.
- He has also produced several films.
Neha Dhupia career
- Dhupiya made her acting debut in a New Delhi comedy called Graffiti.
- She later starred in a music video for the indie pop band Euphoria and became an ad campaign model.
- He then appeared in the television series Rajdhani.
- She participated in the Femina Miss India pageant where she was crowned Miss Universe India in 2002.
- She was then sent to Puerto Rico for the 2002 Miss Universe pageant, where she placed in the top 10.
- After entering the competition, Dhupia wanted to pursue a career in the Indian Foreign Service, but instead turned to acting.
- In 1994, he made his debut as a child artist in the Malayalam film Minnaram with Mohanlal.
- He has also appeared in several movies in supporting roles.
Facts about Neha Dhupia
- She was heavily criticized on social media for her comment on an MTV Roadies reality show contestant’s opinion on cheating in 2020.
- He also has a large following on social media.
- Dhupiya participated in the Mumbai Marathon in support of the Concern India Foundation and helped raise over 5 lakhs.
- He likes to watch movies and read.
- She has a bold and elegant personality.
- She is a feminist.
- He also loves pets and has a dog.
- Neha Dhupia wanted to become an athlete, but later she decided to pursue acting.
- In 2002 she won the Femina Miss India beauty pageant.