Maui Chapman is known and celebrated as the ex-wife of Leland Chapman, an American sheriff and bounty hunter who receives little to no media attention. She and Leland were married for ten years until they divorced in 2005 after having a child together. Maui has escaped the media spotlight after their split, as reality star Headhunter Dog Leland has remarried and lives with his second wife.
|Real Name||Maui Chapman|
|Nick Name/ Stage Name||Maui|
|Date of Birth||1957|
|Age||61 years old (As of 2020)|
|Famous For||Ex-wife of Leland Chapman|
|Birthplace/ Hometown||Kailua, Hawaii, USA|
|Current Residence||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|Height/ Tall||In centimeters- 165 cm
In meters- 1.65 m
In feet – 5’5″
|Weight||In kilograms- 55 kg
In pounds- 121 lbs
|Body Measurements||Not Known|
|Waist Size||Not Known|
|Hip Size||Not Known|
|Bra Size||Not Known|
|Shoe Size||6 (UK)|
|Dress Size||Not Known|
|Body Build||Slim & Fit|
|Parents||Father: Not Known
Mother: Not Known
|Siblings||Brother: Not Known
Sister: Not Known
|Previous Dating||Not Known|
|Husband/Spouse||Leland Chapman (Ex-husband)|
|College/ University||Not Known|
|Favorite Actor||Will Smith|
|Favorite Actress||Jennifer Aniston|
|Favorite Food||Italian Food|
|Hobbies||Yoga, Hiking, and Cardio|
|Net Worth||Approx $4 million USD (As of 2020)|
|Social Media Links||Facebook, Instagram, Twitter (Inactive)|
Maui Chapman age, height, weight and size
- In 2020, Maui Chapman is 61 years old.
- He stands 5 feet 5 inches tall.
- It weighs approximately 55 kg or 121 pounds.
- Its dimensions are unknown.
- Wear a size 32B bra.
- Also, her shoe size is 6 inches.
- She has beautiful black eyes and black hair.
Wiki/Biography Maui Chapman
Maui Chapman with her ex-husband Leland Chapman
Maui Chapman husband/wife
- As of 2020, Maui Chapman is single and is not dating anyone.
- Make the most of your single life.
- According to her previous dating history, Maui Chapman was married to former American bounty hunter and bail bondsman Leland Chapman.
- They married in 1994 after a relationship of several months.
- Her husband was sentenced to prison.
- But the relationship did not work out and on April 21, 2005 they divorced after ten years of relationship.
- During this time, they had two children: Dakota Chapman on March 24, 1995, and Kobe Blaine Chapman on December 7, 2000.
- The divorce story has become a nasty polemic because of the lack of a marriage contract.
- Some argue that the reason for the divorce is simply irreconcilable differences, while another source claimed that Leland kidnapped Max Factor cosmetics heir Andrew Luster, at which point Maui filed for divorce with her husband in jail.
- But just a few days later, he was released on bail and never returned to Mexico for a court hearing, and Maui’s advantage in his case disappeared.
Maui Chapman Bio, family and education
- Maui Chapman was born in 1957 in Kailua, Hawaii, United States.
- He has US citizenship, but his ethnicity is unknown.
- He did not provide any information about his parents, siblings or his childhood.
- In keeping with his education, he did not mention anything about his school and higher education.
Maui Chapman career
- Maui Chapman was neither famous nor worldly until she married Leland Chapman.
- Her ex-husband is a TV host who Leland starred in in 2006 on such popular shows as Dog & Beth: On the Hunt and Dog: The Family Speaks.
- He also hosts a reality show called Headhunter Dog with his family.
Maui Chapman net worth
- As of 2020, Maui Chapman’s net worth is estimated to be around $4 million.
- Her main source of income is her career as a model and leading actress.
Maui Chapman Facts
- Her ex-husband Leland lives with his second wife Jamie Pilar Worley, 31, a tattooed model.
- They exchanged vows in 2016 but have no children yet.
- They spend time in their homes between Hawaii and Huntsville, Alabama.
- He is not active on social media like Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.
- After the divorce, Maui’s ex-husband, Leland, dated his girlfriend, Lynette Yee, and had a daughter named Leah Breanna Chapman in 2010.