Who is Mary Caroline Ingram? She is the daughter of a famous person. She is the daughter of famous Fox News radio host Laura Ingram. Maria’s mother, Laura, is a conservative American television host. Additionally, her mother has hosted the national radio show The Laura Ingraham Show for nearly two decades, she is an editor for LifeZette, and has hosted The Ingraham Angle on Fox News since October 2017. Check out the bio!
|Real Name||Maria Caroline Ingraham|
|Nick Name||Maria Caroline|
|Famous As||Daughter of radio host of the FoxNews Laura Ingraham|
|Height||approx 5 ft (1.5 m)|
|Weight||approx 49 Kg (119 lbs)|
|Bra Cup Size||NA|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||4 (US)|
|Mother||1. Ariel Diaz2. Taylor Girlz|
|Net Worth||Approx $700,000 (USD)|
Mary Caroline Ingram Alter
How old is Mary Caroline Ingram? She is not the real daughter of Laura Ingram as she was adopted in May 2008. She is currently around 12 years old. She has US citizenship and is ethnically mixed. Her birth sign is Virgo.
Mary Caroline Ingram Height and Weight
How tall is Maria Caroline Ingram? She stands at a height of 5 feet or 1.5 m or 150 cm and weighs approximately 49 kg or 119 pounds. She is also a fitness fanatic. She has brown hair and eyes.
Maria Caroline Ingram with her mother Laura Ingram and siblings
Mother of Mary Caroline Ingram
Who is the mother of Mary Caroline Ingram? Laura Ingram is the mother of this little girl. Additionally, Laura is the granddaughter of James Frederick Ingram III and Anne Caroline Laura Ingram. Additionally, Laura is a single mother of three children: a girl adopted from Guatemala in 2008, a boy adopted from Russia in 2009, and a boy adopted in 2011.
Made by Maria Caroline Ingram
- Wiki and biography: She is the daughter of Laura Ingram.
- Maria Caroline Ingram is not Laura’s biological daughter.
- He was born and raised in Guatemala, in the United States.
- He is not active on social media.
- She is very attached to her mother and other siblings.
- Pink is her favorite color.
- He loves spending time with his family.
- His hobbies are reading novels and writing.
- In April 2005, her mother announced that she was being treated for breast cancer.
- Ingram supports Israel, which he called “one of our closest allies.” He criticized Ilhan Omar’s statements about Israel.