Lana Parria is an American actress. She rose to fame playing the Evil Queen/Regina Mills in Once Upon a Time. She also appeared on Miami Medical in 2010. In 2016, Parrilla won the Teen Choice Award for Sci-Fi/Fantasy TV Actress. She keeps in touch with a large social circle and online following. Enter Lana Parria Biography and find out more about Wikipedia, Biography, Age, Height, Weight, Husband, Body Measurements, Net worth, Family, Career and many more facts about her.
|Real Name||Kimani White|
|Nick Name||Lana Parrilla|
|Birthday||July 15, 1977|
|Height||approx. 5 ft 8 in (1.68 m)|
|Weight||approx. 58 Kg (128 lbs)|
|Body Measurements||approx. 34-28-40 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||34 C|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||6.5 (US)|
|Sons||Jack, Pat, and Matt|
|Husband||Fred Di Blasio|
|Net Worth||$23 million|
Biography and family of Lana Parria
How old is Lana Parrilla? Her birthday falls on July 15, 1977. She is 43 years old. She has US citizenship and is ethnically mixed. Your birth sign is Cancer. She was born in Brooklyn, New York. Her mother’s name is Dolores Di Azzara and she is of Sicilian descent, and her father was Sam Parrilla, a Puerto Rican baseball player who played 11 seasons professionally, including one season in the Major Leagues for the Philadelphia Phillies as a defender. She is also the granddaughter of Candace Azzara, an American Broadway and television actress. She grew up in Bearum Hill and graduated from Fort Hamilton High School.
Height and weight of Lana Parriya
How tall is Lana Parrilla? Her height is 5 feet 8 inches or 1.68 m or 168 cm and she weighs about 58 kg or 128 pounds. She has beautiful dark brown eyes and blonde hair. What are Lana Parria’s measurements? She often surprises her fans by sharing modeling photos of her on Instagram and they seemed eager to show her appreciation for the series of photos of her. The dimensions of it are 342840 inches. She wears a 34C cup bra.
Personal data of Lana Parria
Husband of Lana Parriya
Who is Lana Parria’s husband? She was married to Fred Di Blasio from 2014 to 2018. The couple has three sons named Jack, Pat, and Matt.
Lana Parria’s career
Lana Parria has appeared in several movies, including Very Mean Men (2000). She made her television debut in 1999 on the UPN sitcom Grown Ups. Parrilla was also nominated for Best Supporting Actress on Television at the 38th Saturn Awards.
Lana Parrilla net worth
How much is Lana Parrilla’s net worth worth? The theater is his main source of income. His fortune is estimated at 23 million dollars.
Facts about Lana Parrilla
- Lana Parria appears in more episodes than any other cast member.
- She and Robert Carlyle are the only two actors to appear regularly on the series every season.
- She is a great animal lover.
- In 2009 he studied Spanish in the city of Granada.
- Her favorite Disney character is Ursula from The Little Mermaid.
- She is very attached to her family.
- The scar on Lana’s lips that can be seen in some on-screen scenes is the result of a dog attack she suffered when she was ten years old.
- Following the announcement that season seven would be the show’s last, she wrote on Instagram, “I’ll never forget the day I auditioned to play Evil Queen Regina for Eddie and Adam.” this crazy dreadlock scarf on my shoulders. I had no idea where this driver was going, but I knew it was something special. I walked out of the audition room and at the end of the hall was an old photograph of the Evil Queen herself. I understood then that something magical was about to begin. It has been 7 years and I am very proud of what we have all created. Adam and Eddie had this crazy idea many years ago and it has become a fantastic phenomenon. This show has touched so many people’s lives, changed them for the better, and inspired us to grow in ways we didn’t know existed. It has brought hope, joy, friendship and love to many people. I have the opportunity and opportunity to be there for 7 years. I want to thank the cast, our incredibly hard-working crew, and the writers for their dedication and hard work over the years. Thanks to the studios and networks for believing in us, supporting us and giving us a home to tell our stories. But most of all I want to thank our fans. Honestly, we wouldn’t be here without your ONCE love, support, and dedication. Thank you for being with us all these years. We hope we have made you proud of yourself and that the magic this show has brought into your life never fades. Thank you for everything you have given us and always remember to keep this magic alive. Signed with love, respect, gratitude and honor, Lana #OUAT. ”