Kakegurui is a Japanese television series. The series was created by Toru Nomura and Homura Kawamoto. The series aired on January 14, 2018. Later in mid-2018, Kakegurui premiered in the United States of America and the United Kingdom and on Netflix in the Japanese region. The genre of the series revolves around the game.
Kakegurui Season 3 Premiere Date
There is no official news about the third season of Kakegurui. A year has passed since the premiere of the second season and all fans of the Japanese drama Kakegurui were looking forward to the third season. But there are rumors that Kakegurui season 3 might premiere in late 2021.
The cast of Kakegurui Season 3
- Minami Hamabe as Yumeko Jabami.
- Mahiro Takasugi as Ryota Suzuya.
- Aoi Morikawa as Mary Saotome.
- Taishi Nakagawa as Kaede Manyuda.
- Yuma Yamato as Jun Kiwatari.
- Natsume Mito in the role of Runa Yomotsuki.
- Yurika Nakamura as Sayaka Igarashi.
- Ruka Matsuda as Itsuki Sumeragi.
Kakegurui Season 3 Trailer Explained
There is no official news about the trailer for the third season of Kakegurui. The second season, titled Kakegurui ×parmi, aired from January to March 2019. The cast reprized their roles, and the staff returned for the second season. Netflix began streaming the series in 2018.
The first season shows an introduction to the Hyakku Private Academy. Shows the difference between winners and losers. The second season of Kakegurui revolves around a bet between Student Council President Kirari Momobami and Yumeko Jabami.
kakegurui at the end
Cosplayer Kakegurui did a great job recreating the look of the series’ antagonistic student council leader, Kirari Momobami, and she looks straight out of the anime.
- Kakegurui’s music videos for the opening and ending themes were released in 2017.
- The first season of Kakegurui aired from July 1 to September 23, 2017.
- For the anime’s second season, Yasuko Kobayashi and Manabu Akita served as script writers and character designers, respectively.
- One of the best animated series. Really inspiring to always think outside the box, be cheeky and at the same time friendly like Yumeko.
- Cosplayer Perlipink did an amazing job of mimicking the look of the anime villain, combining her airbrushed face, knotted hair, and frosted lipstick.