Julian Henry De Niro is the son of Hollywood heavyweight Robert De Niro and the grandson of famous American entertainers Henry Martin De Niro and Virginia Admiral. He is also known for his grandchildren Henry Martin De Niro and Virginia Admiral, both American artists. Many children follow in the footsteps of his parents, but Julian Henry is an exception. Despite being Robert De Niro’s best son, he doesn’t act. As of 2019, Julian is definitely single. His personal life and his friends fascinate his fans, so he reads on to find out all about the actor’s son, Dirty Grandpa.
|Real Name||Julian Henry De Niro|
|Born||20 October 1995|
|Age||25 years old (As of 2020)|
|Known For||Well Known as the grandson of the
Henry Martin De Niro and Virginia Admiral
|Height/ Tall||In feet – 5’9″|
|Body Measurements||40-32-37 inches|
|Biceps Size||17 inches|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Parents||Father: Not Known
Mother: Not Known
|Favourite Food||Italian Cuisine|
|Hobbies||Watching TV Series, Football|
|Net Worth||Approx $3 million USD (As of 2020)|
|Social Media Links||Instagram, Facebook, Twitter (Inactive)|
Julian Henry De Niro Age, Height, Weight and Measurements
- In 2020, Julian Henry De Niro’s age is 25.
- He is 5 feet 9 inches tall.
- It weighs about 65kg.
- Its dimensions are 403237 inches.
- His bicep size is 17 inches.
- The eye color is dark brown and the hair color is black.
- He wears UK size 11 shoes.
Julian Henry De Niro with family
Julian Henry De Niro Wiki/Biography
Julian’s girlfriend, Henry De Niro
- His personal life has kept Julian out of the media eye.
- So there is no trace of his past and present relationships, but we think he will definitely date someone who is special to him.
- Julian is not interested in scandals or gossip, even though he comes from a family of Hollywood stars.
- However, he is not active on social media, but his father has a lot of people on the Internet. He and his family and friends live in New York.
Julian Henry De Niro Birth, family and education
- Julian Henry De Niro was born on October 20, 1995 in the United States.
- He belongs to the Caucasian and white minority.
- Julian’s father and mother, Tookie Smith, gave birth to her through in vitro fertilization via surrogacy.
- His father and mother dated between 1988 and 1996.
- Before that, his father was married to singer and actress Dianne Abbott in 1976.
- But the couple divorced in 1988.
- Then, after divorcing his mother in 1996, Robert married famous singer, socialite, philanthropist, and actress Grace Hightower in 1997.
- From this relationship, he had daughters named Elliot and Helen De Niro.
- But his older half-brothers, Raphael De Niro, are an actor, real estate agent, and their father’s partner at the Greenwich Hotel.
- Likewise, her other half-sister, Drena De Niro, is a producer and actress.
Career of Julian Henry De Niro
- Julian did not start his career, but his father made his film debut when he was 20 years old in Brian De Palma’s 1963 film The Wedding.
- Julian’s uncle Robert appeared in the 1976 American film New York, where he played the role of Jimmy Doyle.
julian henry de niro lucky
- As of 2020, Julian Henry De Niro’s net worth is estimated to be around $3 million.
- His main source of income is his acting career.
- Julian makes a lot of money from his job, but his father earns between $10 and $15 million a year.
- In 2012, he earned $68 million for his role on the television series The Little Fockers.
Facts about Julian Henry De Niro
- The first piece of music from The Wizard of Oz was performed by Julian’s uncle, Henry De Niro, at the age of 10.
- Julian’s father is an American and Italian citizen.
- On one occasion he was questioned by the French police about a criminal network in Paris by his father and his partner Marlon Brando.
- His brother and father are the only actors to win an Oscar for playing the same man as Vito Corleone in The Godfather: Part 2.
- On the border between Libra and Scorpio is the zodiacal sign Julian.
- You do not have personal information that you would like to share on social networks, so you do not have accounts on social networks such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.
- Julian grew up with his four brothers, including Aaron Kendrick De Niro, Elliot De Niro, Rafael De Niro, and Drena De Niro.
- His grandparents are Henry Martin De Niro, Alice Caroline Groman, Donald Admiral, and Helen M. De Niro. He is the cousin of Nicholas De Niro, son of Rafael De Niro.
- Despite being part of the family of Hollywood actor Alistead, Julian has not been involved in controversy or rumours.
- In addition, he is not active in social networks, but his father has a large number of Internet subscribers.
- He lives in New York with his family and friends.
1 thought on “Julian Henry De Niro Net Worth, Age, Height, Relationship Status”
Julian Henry De Niro is the grandson of famed American artists Henry Martin De Niro and Virginia Admiral. Henry Martin De Niro and Virginia Admiral, American painters, are his grandson’s names. Julian Henry is an exception to the rule of many children following in their father’s footsteps. Robert De Niro’s best son isn’t acting. Julian has been single since January 2019. Fans are curious about his love life and friends, so keep driving to learn everything there is to know about the son of star Dirty Grandpa.
Girlfriend of Julian Henry De Niro
So yet, there are no records of his past or current partnerships, but we believe he will date someone great. Despite coming from a family of Hollywood A-listers, Julian is uninterested in scandal and gossip. He isn’t active on social media, but his father has a large online following.
Julian Henry De Niro’s Birth, Childhood, and Education
His father previously married Diahnne Abbott, a singer, and actress, in 1976. However, in 1988, the couple divorced. Following his divorce from his mother in 1996, Robert married Grace Hightower, a well-known singer, socialite, philanthropist, and actor. Elliot and Helen De Niro are his daughters from that marriage. Raphael De Niro, his older half-brother, is an actor, a real estate broker, and a business partner with his father.
His father and his Marlon Brando were questioned by French authorities about a crime ring in Paris.
Comments are closed.