Jordan William Fisher (born April 24, 1994) is a versatile artist whose talent knows no bounds. Jordan’s skills as an actor, singer, songwriter, dancer, choreographer and musician range from television to music, film and most recently Broadway. He has had recurring roles on the television series The Secret Life of the American Teenager and Liv & Maddie, minor roles in the television movies Teen Beach Movie, Teen Beach 2 and Grease Live, and starred in Rent: Live on Fox “and it can be seen in other roles in the Moana score Played the role of John Laurens/Philip Hamilton in the Broadway production of Hamilton on November 22, 2016 Played Noah Patrick in the TV series Teen Wolf Fisher and his partner from dancing Lindsey Arnold won Dancing with the Stars season 25. He went on to host Dancing with the Stars: Juniors in 2018 and commentate on the 2019 Fortnite World Cup. In 2020, he played the lead role of Evan Hansen in the Broadway production by Dear Evan Hansen.
|Real Name||Jordan William Fisher|
|Born||April 24, 1994|
|Age||26 years old (As of 2020)|
|Profession||Actor, Singer, Songwriter, Dancer, Choreographer and Musician|
|Known For||Television series The Secret Life of
the American Teenager and Liv and Maddie
|Birthplace||Birmingham, Alabama, U.S.|
|Height/ Tall||In feet – 5’8″|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Parents||Father: Not Known
Mother: Not Known
|Girlfriend/ Dating||Ellie Woods|
|Net Worth||Approx $500 thousand (As of 2020)|
|Social Media Links||,|
Jordan Fisher Age, Height and Weight
- In 2020, Jordan Fisher is 26 years old.
- He is 5 feet 8 inches tall.
- It weighs about 65kg.
- Its dimensions are unknown.
- He wears a UK size 8.
- He has black eyes and dark brown hair.
Jordan Fisher net worth
- As of 2020, Jordan Fisher’s net worth is estimated to be around $500,000.
- His main source of income is his singing career.
- He earns income primarily from music sales and television appearances.
- It also sells products like t-shirts and sweaters. Fisher is reportedly in a relationship with Ellie Woods.
Brief information about Jordan Fisher
jordan fisher’s girlfriend
- Fisher has been in a relationship with his childhood sweetheart, Ellie Woods, since 2017.
- They announced their engagement on May 30, 2019 and plan to get married in July 2020.
- His previous romantic encounters include Audrey Chase and Coley Lamb.
Youth and education of Jordan Fisher
- Fisher was born on April 24, 1994 in Birmingham, Alabama, United States.
- Jordan’s biological mother was 16 years old when he was born and he was officially adopted in 2005 at the age of 11 and raised by his maternal grandparents, Rodney and Pat Fisher.
- Fisher also adopted two Jordan brothers, Corey and Trinity, as their mother struggled with drug addiction; she had no relationship with the children.
- Fisher displayed her multi-ethnic ancestry and was of mixed African-American, Nigerian, Cambodian, English, Polynesian (Tahitian), Italian, Greek, and Scandinavian descent.
- Fischer began gymnastics at the age of 2.
- Due to his education, he became interested in musical theater in fifth grade after being cast in a school production of School House Rock, Jr.
- Fisher was homeschooled as a child and received a high school diploma from Harvest Christian Academy.
- He joined the Red Mountain Theater Company in Birmingham and was part of their youth company for many years.
- There, a talent scout notices him and offers to represent him.
- In 2011 he enrolled in courses at Jacksonville State University.
- In the same year, he moved to Los Angeles, California with his grandparents and siblings.
Jordan Fisher’s music career
- In 2014, Fisher released three pop soul songs on Disney Radio: “By Your Side”, “Never Dance Alone”, and “What I Got”.
- In 2015 he signed with Hollywood Records.
- In 2016 he released his first song for the Counterfeit label.
- On March 13, 2016, he sang the national anthem before the NASCAR Good Sam 500 stock car race at Phoenix International Raceway in Avondale, Arizona.
- In 2017, Jordan, along with his partner Lindsey Arnold, won the Mirror Ball on the 25th season of ABC’s Dancing with the Stars.
- Jordan has appeared on such television shows as The Secret Life of the American Teenager, Liv and Maddie, and MTV’s Teen Wolf.
- He also starred in (and scored) the television movie Teen Beach Movie (2013) and its 2015 sequel, before being recognized as the star of FOX’s Emmy Award-winning show Grease: Live in 2016 by MTV and the magazine. . famous.
- In 2015, Jordan released her first single “All About Us”, which was produced by Ock Felder (Alessia Cara, Arianna Grande, Rihanna) and mixed pop, soul and R&B influences.
- The song became the second most listened to on pop radio. In August 2016, Jordan released Ella’s self-titled EP which debuted at number 18 on the Billboard Heatseeker album chart.
- In addition to his role in Grease: Live, Jordan collaborated twice with Lin-Manuel Miranda, dueting with him in Disney’s Moana’s Welcome, and joining the cast of Miranda’s award-winning musical Tony Hamilton.
- Jordan plays the role of Seahawk in Netflix’s reboot of the classic animated series SheRa and the Mighty Princesses.
- He is currently hosting Dancing with the Stars Jr. alongside Frankie Muniz, which premiered on October 7, 2018, and is gearing up for some more exciting projects in 2018.
- In 2019, he played John Ambrose McLaren in To All the Boys: P.S. I still love you.
- He returned to Broadway on January 28, 2020, starring in the Tony Award-winning musical Dear Evan Hansen.
jordan fisher famous
- His recurring cast members are Jacob on The Secret Life of the American Teenager and Holden on Liv & Maddie.
- He also received praise for his supporting roles in the films Teen Beach Movie, Teen Beach 2, and Grease: Live TV.
favorite jordan fisher
- Favorite travel destinations are London, Tokyo, Mount Kyoto, Nashville.
- Favorite movies – “From Justin to Kelly” (2003), “Space Jam” (1996).
- Animated Movie – Anastasia (1997)
- Favorite Cartoons: Doug, Break, Pepper Ann, Ed, Edd and Eddy, Powerpuff Girls, Family Guy, Naruto, Dexter’s Lab, Cow and Chicken, SpongeBob
- Favorite game is Kingdom of Hearts.
- favorite color is purple
- Favorite shoes are the Supra high tops in mid-calf suede and mid-calf leather.
- The favorite team in the NBA is the New York Knicks.
- Favorite NFL Team: Alabama Crimson Tide
Facts about Jordan Fisher
- The Secret Life of the American Teenager and Liv and Maddie.
- Jordan and his dance partner Lindsey Arnold won the 25th season of Dancing with the Stars.
- He has appeared in several popular television shows and series and in movies.
- He has a large number of followers on social media.
Jordan Fisher or Jordan William Fisher is an American actor, singer, dancer, musician, and gamer by profession. He is widely known for winning the 25th season of the hit dance reality show Dancing With the Stars in 2017 with his dance partner Lindsey Arnold.
He is also known for hosting the popular reality show Dancing with the Stars: Juniors in 2018 and commentating on the Fortnite World Cup in 2019. In addition to acting, he is also a popular singer and musician.
Jordan Fisher Wiki/Biography
Jordan Fisher was born on April 24, 1994 and will be 27 years old in 2021. He was born and raised in a strong Christian family in Birmingham, Alabama, USA. He is American by nationality and professes the Christian religion.
He completed his early education by studying at home at Harvest Christian Academy in Troussville, United States.
He then enrolled at Jacksonville State University in Jacksonville, Alabama, USA, where he completed his bachelor’s degree. Since childhood she was actively involved in gymnastics and theater and wanted to continue her career in the same fields. He also joined the Birmingham Red Mountain Theater Company to improve his acting skills. He later moved to Los Angeles, California with his grandparents and siblings to pursue his career in the entertainment industry.
family, girlfriend and relationship
Jordan Fisher’s father’s name is Rodney Fisher, who was a businessman by profession, and his mother’s name is Pat Fisher, she is a housewife. His mother struggled with drug addiction and he and his siblings were adopted by his maternal grandparents. His maternal grandfather’s name is Mr. Fisher and his maternal grandmother’s name is Mrs. Fisher.
He also has two siblings, his brother’s name is Corey Fisher and his sister’s name is Trinity Fisher.
Jordan Fisher’s marital status is married. He is married to his childhood sweetheart, Ellie Woods. The couple got engaged in 2019 and married in a private ceremony at Walt Disney World in 2020.
Jordan Fisher is a handsome and intelligent young man with a charming and charming personality. He possesses a strong and handsome physique with an impressive build and a muscular and athletic build.
His height is around 5 feet 8 inches and his body weight is around 73 kg. She has short, straight, dark brown hair and beautiful, charming dark brown eyes.