Joel Courtney is an American actor. The Monterey, California-born actor rose to fame as Joe Lamb on 2011’s Super 8. He also played the lead role of Peter Moore on The CW’s The Messengers. The incredible actor also acted alongside Joey King in the 2018 Netflix movie The Kissing Booth. Joel also appeared in the 2020 movie sequel The Kissing Booth 2. Include a biography and find out his height, weight, childhood and wealth, family, career and many more facts.
|Real Name||Joel Courtney|
|Height||5 feet 9 inches|
|Weight||57 Kg or 127 lbs|
|Shoe Size||10 US|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Girlfriend||Mia Scholink (Engaged)|
|Net Worth||Approx $900,000|
Joel Courtney Alter
How old is Joel Courtney? He is 24 years old. His birthday falls on January 31, 1996. His birth sign is Aquarius. He is ethnically mixed and has US citizenship.
Joel Courtney Height and Weight
How tall is The Kissing Booth actor Joel Courtney? He is 5 feet 9 inches or 1.82 m tall and weighs approximately 57 kg or 127 pounds. She wears a US size 10. She also has dark brown hair and eyes.
Joel Courtney’s girlfriend
Joel Courtney with his girlfriend Mia Scholink
Who is Joel Courtney’s current girlfriend? He is dating his longtime girlfriend, Mia Sholink. On February 14, 2020, he proposed to Mia. The couple is currently engaged and will soon be married.
Joel Courtney’s family
Joel was born into a very supportive family environment. He belongs to the Christian religion. After spending 12 years of his childhood, his family moved to Moscow, Idaho. Joel Courtney grew up there. While still living in Idaho, Courtney traveled to Los Angeles the first week of his 2010 summer vacation, where he hoped to star in a commercial and win $100. Also, he has brothers and sisters. He has three brothers: Caleb, Shantel, and Josh. Joel Courtney’s biggest inspiration is his older brother, who is currently pursuing an acting career in Los Angeles, California.
Joel Courtney career
In 2011, Courtney auditioned for Paramount Pictures and #8217 Super 8. After 11 callbacks, Courtney landed the lead roles of Joseph, #8220 Joe, and #8221 Lamb in the film. In 2018, she co-starred with Joey King in the Netflix film The Kissing Booth, a role she reprized in the 2020 sequel The Kissing Booth 2.
Joel Courtney net worth
What is Joel Courtney’s net worth? The cost of it is estimated to be around $900,000. Comedy is his main source of income. He currently resides in Los Angeles, California.
15 facts about Joel Courtney
- He is active on social media and has a large following.
- From a young age he was very interested in theater and dance.
- Her hobbies are dancing, singing and traveling.
- She is most popular with her fans due to her beautiful dark brown curly hair.
- He is a fitness fanatic and follows a fitness diet every day.
- At the 2012 Saturn Awards, Kourtney won the award for Best Performance by a Young Actor.
- In August 2011, Courtney filmed Tom Sawyer and Huckleberry Finn (2014) in Bulgaria as Tom Sawyer.
- In 2012, Courtney directed the supernatural thriller Don’t Let Me Go.
- That same year, he appeared in the Fox TV movie Rogue.
- In November 2012, Courtney starred in Stephen King’s Mercy, which was released direct-to-video in 2014.
- Additionally, Courtney starred in the 2013 independent films Dear Eleanor (2016) and Sins of Our Youth (2016).
- He also appeared on the main set of The CW Television Network’s The Messengers, which was only canceled for the 2014-2015 season.
- In 2016, Courtney starred in the third season of the Agents of SHIELD series. as Nathaniel Malick.
- In 2016, he starred in the independent project River Thief.
- He has millions of followers on his Instagram account and recently started creating content for his YouTube channel with his girlfriend Mia in July 2020. The duo’s main channel tagline is, “We wanted to create this channel to connect with everyone in our lives. , whether you know us personally or have just come across this page, we want to share a little piece of our world with you.” 8221.