Jo Lehmann is an English celebrity best known as the wife of Steve Hackett. He is an English musician, songwriter, singer, and record producer, best known as the lead guitarist for the progressive rock group Genesis from 1971 to 1977. Additionally, Steve Hackett will release a new live album with Djabe, Djabe & Steve Hackett: The Continuation. from the trip by The Esoteric Records on May 28, 2021. Subscribe to Biography and find out more on Wikipedia about Joe Lehmann, Biography, Age, Height, Weight, Husband, Family Net Worth, Family, Career and many more facts about him.
|Real Name||Jo Lehmann|
|Famous As||Wife of Steve Hackett|
|Birthday||12 February 1950|
|Height||approx. 5 ft 5 in (1.65 m)|
|Weight||approx. 55 Kg (121 lbs)|
|Bra Cup Size||NA|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||5 (US)|
|Net Worth||Not Disclosed|
Joe Lehmann Biography and Age
How old is Joe Lehman? His birthday falls on February 12, 1950. He is 70 years old. He has British citizenship and is ethnically mixed. His birth sign is Pisces. He was born in England. The names of his father and his mother are unknown. He also has brothers. Judging by his education, he has a good education.
Joe Lehmann Height and Weight
How tall is Joe Lehmann? The height of him is 5 feet 5 inches or 1.65 m or 165 cm and he weighs about 55 kg or 121 pounds. She has beautiful dark brown eyes and blonde hair. Its dimensions are unknown.
Personal information about Joe Lehmann
husband joe lehmann
Who is Joe Lehmann’s husband? She has been married to Steve Hackett since June 2011. She has also written lyrics for many of Hackett’s songs. Joe’s sister, Amanda, is a songwriter and musician who has performed on various Hackett songs and tours since 2009.
Joe Lehmann net worth
What is Joe Lehmann’s net worth? Joe’s estimated net worth is not yet known. Also, he may have become rich, but his current net worth and other earnings of his have yet to be revealed.
Facts about Joe Lehmann
- Joe Lehmann’s husband, Steve Hackett, has been married three times.
- His first marriage was to Ellen Busse in 1972 and the couple had a son, Oliver (born 1974).
- The marriage was canceled in 1974.
- In 1981, Hackett married Brazilian artist and jeweler Kim Pour, who designed the covers for many of his future albums.
- They divorced in 2007, prompting Poore to file a lawsuit against Hackett, claiming that he was part owner of Stephen Hackett Ltd., where all future royalties were paid for the Genesis songs he wrote and performed.
- In 2006, Hackett arranged for all royalties to be paid directly to him and not to the company, which Poor says is against their agreement and he is entitled to some of the money.
- Poore also questioned Hackett’s right to record new albums independently, which caused further problems.
- The case was settled in 2010.
- Also, Jo stays away from all kinds of rumors and controversies, so she is not available in such scandals and controversies.
- It is not available on Facebook.