Jill Moss Baffert is a former television reporter and host for WLKYTV, currently a homemaker and horse owner in Louisville. She is best known as the wife of Bob Baffert.
Additionally, her husband Baffert is an American racehorse trainer who trained 2015 Triple Crown winner American Pharoah and 2018 Triple Crown winner Justify. Baffert’s horses have won five Kentucky Derbies, seven Preakness Stakes, three Belmont Stakes and three Kentucky Oaks. Link in bio!
|Full Name||Jill Moss Baffert|
|Profession||Horse Trainer, Former anchor|
|Famous For||Wife of Bob Baffert|
|Height||Meter: 1.65 m,
Centimeter: 165 cm,
|Weight||Kilograms: 62 kg,
Pounds: 136 lbs
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Hair Color||Platinum Blonde|
|Parents||Father: Not Known
Mother: Not Known
|Siblings||Brother: Not Known
Sister: Not Known
|Previous Dating?||Not Known|
|Husband/ Spouse||Bob Baffert|
|Marriage location||Coronado, California, United States|
|Children||Son: Skier Bode Miller
Daughter: Not Known
|Hobbies||Horse Riding and Training|
|Net Worth||Approx $200,000|
|Husband’s Income||$10 million dollar|
Biography of Jill Baffert
Jill Baffert was born in 1966 and raised in Nashville, Tennessee. Details of her family have not been released. Like her husband, she is also very fond of horse riding. She also has siblings. In terms of education, she is well educated and has a degree in arts and culture.
husband jill baffert
Jill Baffert’s husband’s name is Bob Baffert. The couple married in 2002. Her husband, Bob, suffered a heart attack in late March 2012 while in Dubai for a world-class race at Meydan.
The duo first met at the 1998 Kentucky Derby, when Jill was hosting a television show at Churchill Downs. The couple currently also have a son named “Skier Bode Baffert” who was born in 2004. Jill currently resides in California with Bob and her son Bode.
Also, Bob Baffert had previously been married to Sherry Baffert. The former couple also had four children named Taylor Baffert, Canyon Baffert, Forest Baffert, and Savannah Baffert. They later filed for divorce in August 2001 for personal reasons.
Jill Baffert net worth
What is Jill Baffert’s net worth? The cost of it is estimated to be around $200,000. While Bob’s value is estimated by her husband to be around $1,015.
Jill Baffert’s age
How old is Jill Baffert? In 2020 she is 54 years old. She is originally from the United States and has US citizenship. She has had several Graded Stakes winners including Misremembered, Contested and Maybellene. Baffert has served or currently serves on several boards, including Old Friends, the Thoroughbred Aftercare Alliance and the parent council at her son’s school.
Facts about Jill Baffert
- Wiki and biography: Jill Baffert says, “This industry is supported by thousands of people who love horses and we wanted to give them a voice” Jill Baffert.
- Jill’s husband, Bob Baffert, is a Triple Crown Trophy winner.
- His greatest achievement was helping his son, Bode, dress like a legendary horse trainer.
- According to ESPN, Jill brought her husband’s stylist a straight wig so his white hair would perfectly match their son’s Halloween costume.
- Construction and Physical Data: Jill Baffert is 5 feet 5 inches tall.
- It weighs approximately 62 kg or 136 pounds.
- Jill Baffert is 363.235 inches tall.
- He has dark brown eyes and platinum blonde hair.
- Also, her husband Bob grew up on a ranch in Nogales, Arizona, where their family raised cattle and chickens.
- When he was 10 years old, his father bought Quarter Horses and trained them to run on a dirt track.
- As a teenager, he worked as a jockey for $100 a day at the unofficial Quarter Horse races outside Nogales.
- He then moved on to legal racing and in 1970, at the age of 17, he scored his first victory.