Jessica Ann Jordan Burton (born 6 May 1984) is a prominent British politician from Bolivia. She is also a model and owner of a beauty pageant, she was crowned Miss Bolivia 2007 and represented Bolivia in the Miss Universe 2007 pageant in Mexico City.
|Real Name||Jessica Anne Jordan Burton|
|Born||6 May 1984|
|Age||36 years old (As of 2020)|
|Known For||Bolivian-British politician|
|Birthplace||Bath, England, UK|
|Height/ Tall||In feet – 5’7″|
|Bra Cup Size||32 B|
|Shoe Size||6 (US)|
|Parents||Father: Andrew Keith Jordan
Mother: Aida Burton
|Siblings||Brother: Not Known
Sister: Not Known
|Previous Dating?||Not Known|
|Education||Student of International Business|
|Favourite Color||White, Red|
|Favourite Cuisine||Italian Cuisine|
|Social Media Links||Instagram, Facebook, Twitter (Inactive)|
|Net Worth||Approx $10 – $20 million (As of 2020)|
|Primary Sourceof Income||Political Career|
Jessica Jordan Age, height, weight and parameters.
- In 2020, Jessica Jordan is 36 years old.
- He is 5 feet 7 inches tall.
- It weighs approximately 55 kg or 121 pounds.
- Its dimensions are 342835 inches.
- Wear a 32C cup bra.
- Wear US size 6
- He has brown eyes and brown hair.
- It has a sinuous, seductive and warm figure.
- She is also a fitness fanatic.
Jessica Jordan Fast Facts
Jessica Jordan’s friend
- Jessica Jordan has been single since 2020 and is enjoying life to the fullest.
- Since then, she has been very focused on her career.
Jessica Jordan Birth, family and education
- Jessica was born on May 6, 1984 in Bath, England, United Kingdom.
- He has American citizenship.
- He is of mixed ethnicity.
- She is the only daughter of her parents.
- His father, named Andrew Keith Jordan, is a petroleum engineer.
- His mother’s Bolivian name is Aida Burton.
- Jessica has also lived in England, Scotland, the United States and Brazil.
- As a child, Jessica was very interested in sports and travel, and her mother worried that she was too “boyish” and not “girly” enough.
- Around the age of 16, her mother enrolled her in modeling classes.
- He started to get interested.
- Later she participated in numerous fashion contests in Europe, the United States and Mexico and participated in numerous beauty contests.
- She is an international trade student by education.
Jessica Jordan’s career
- Continuing her career, she won Miss Mundo Latina in Miami in 2003.
- In 2005, Jessica Jordan replaced Desiree Duran in the victories of Miss Bolivia and Miss Bolivia Universe 2006.
- In 2008 she was crowned International Queen of Coffee.
- Subsequently, Jessica became interested in politics on her mother’s side and stated that she always wanted to help her country.
- The beauty title gave her the opportunity to meet influential people, culminating in a meeting with the country’s president, Evo Morales.
- President Morales has called on Jessica to run for governor of the extremely marginal constituency of Beni.
- Jessica did not win, but received over 60,000 votes and lost by 2,900 votes.
- He still won 40% of the vote.
- In 2012, the MAS reconfirmed her as a candidate for Governor of Beni in the extraordinary elections of 2013.
- Jordan was defeated by Carmelo Lince of the Beni Primero Party, who with 60,382 votes obtained a majority of 52.27% before his second place.
- Jessica is a very influential young woman in Bolivia who is now the Bolivian Consul General in New York.
jessica jordan net worth
- In 2020, Jessica Jordan’s net worth is estimated at $10-20 million.
- His main source of income is his political career.
- In the past, her source of wealth was her modeling career.
Facts about Jessica Jordan
- He is not active on social media.
- He has a bold and elegant personality.
- She is a very influential young woman in Bolivia.
- He currently resides in Bath, England, UK.