James Marchione is an Italian-American media personality. He is best known as the brother of Ariana Grande and the older half-brother of Frankie Grande. James is also best known as the son of Victor Marchione, a physician, and Joan Grande, CEO of HoseMcCann Communications, a telephone and alarm system company. He enter biography and find out more about Jed Barker Wiki, Biography, Age, Height, Weight, Wife, Net worth, Family, Career and many more facts.
|Real Name||James Marchione|
|Net Worth||$30 million|
|Birthday||April 9, 1998|
|Famous As||1. Brother of Ariana Grande2. Older Half-Brother of Frankie Grande|
|Parents||Karen MarchioneVictor Marchione|
|Birthplace||Ft. Lee, New Jersey, U.S.A.|
|Height||In Feet Inches-6’2”In centimeters- 191 cmIn meters- 1.91 m|
|Weight||In Kilograms- 58 kgIn Pounds- 128 lbs|
|Body Measurements||approx. 39-28-40 inches|
|Shoe Size||12 (UK)|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Age of Giacomo Marchione
James Marchione was born on April 9, 1998 in Ft. Lee, New Jersey, USA. He is 22 years old, in 2021. He is a mixed-race Italian-American citizen.
James Marchione Height and Weight
How tall is James Marchione? He is 6 feet 2 inches or 1.91 meters. And he weighs 58 kg or 128 lbs. He also wears size 12 (UK) shoes. He has an athletic build and stays fit and healthy.
brothers of Giacomo Marchione
James Marchione’s sister was born on June 26, 1993 in Boca Raton, Florida, while his brother was born in New York.
Vicky James Marchione
James Marchione net worth
He belongs to a wealthy family. His net worth is estimated at $30 million as of 2021.
James Marchione’s girlfriend
James Marchione is not yet married and does not yet have a wife. Jed Barker is very secretive about his personal life and does not reveal any information about his personal life. He usually skips over questions about his girlfriend.
Facts about James Marchion
- James Marchione’s brother, Frankie Grande, began acting in musicals in the fifth grade.
- His half-sister is singer and actress Ariana Grande and he has a half-brother, James Marchione.
- Grande is openly gay.
- She graduated from Muhlenberg College in Pennsylvania in 2005 with a triple major in biology, acting, and dance.
- He considered going to medical school, but decided to take a gap year to study acting.
- He began his career as a professional artist in 2007 when he performed as Monkey Boots in the national tour of Dora the Explorer Live! and in regional theater productions, including starring in George M!, Mike Costa in Chorus and Lewis in Pippin, among others.
- Later in 2007, she joined the Broadway cast of the musical Mamma Mia! on set and as a replacement for Eddie, in which she starred for three years.
- In February 2014, Grande Consuela played the title role in an OffBroadway revival of the musical Pageant.