How to round to the nearest cm?
The clue tells us to use the half mark on the ruler to help us measure to the nearest inch. Half between six and seven inches is six and a half inches or 6.5 centimeters. In fact, if the pencil is longer than 6.5 centimeters, it can be rounded up to seven centimeters. 25
What does it mean to round to the nearest cm?
up to several decimal places. Please note that a length measured as 12cm to the nearest centimeter means the actual length is 11.5-12.5cm. By convention, we generally round 0.5 to the nearest whole number, so the actual length is 11.5 cm ≤ actual length 12.5 cm.
How much is 40 cm to the nearest centimeter?
- It measures 40 cm, measured to the nearest 1 cm.
- Now 1 cm / 2 = 0.5 cm.
- Therefore, the lower limit is 40 – 0.5 = 39.5 cm.
- We know that the lower bound is the smallest value rounded to the estimated value.
- This is 82.8 cm, measured to the nearest tenth of an cm.
- Now the degree is the next row 10 or 10 cm.
How’s the next round going?
Look at the next lowest bit value, the number to the right of the bit value you’re rounding to. For example, if you want to round to the nearest ten, look at the ones place. If the next most significant digit is less than five (0, 1, 2, 3, or 4), leave the rounding figure as it is.
What is 2.7084 rounded to tenths?
2.7 is the answer. January 15, 2018
What is the closest subway?
Nearest meter means rounding to the nearest whole number instead of rounding to units. We currently have two instead of one. Let’s look at the ones instead of the tens on the right to understand how to round. two
What are the 40 cm things?
What is the length of 40cm?
- That’s about a tenth of the length of a Beetle (Volkswagen)…
- This is about one-fifteenth the size of a giraffe. …
- This is about 1/20th of the length of a London bus. …
- It is about one-thirtieth the height of a telephone pole. …
- This is about thirty times more than aspirin.
How much is 82.8 cm equal to tenths of cm?
React. 82.8 cm, measured to the nearest tenth of an cm, is 80 cm 20
What is 34519 rounded to the nearest thousand?
34519 rounded to the nearest hundred would be 34500 but he asked that it be rounded to the nearest thousand. And since 519 rounded to the nearest thousand = 1000, the answer is B (that is) 34519 rounded to the nearest thousand = 35000.
What rounds to the nearest 100?
When rounding to the nearest hundred, pay attention to the TEN digit of the number.
- If this number is 0, 1, 2, 3, or 4, round to the nearest hundred.
- If the number is 5, 6, 7, 8, or 9, round up to the nearest hundred.