We’ve focused on iPhone, but this feature is present in the Google Maps app for iOS on every device.
- Open Google Maps and tap on the hamburger menu in the top left corner (it looks like a series of overlapping lines)
- Go to “Settings” and then select “About”, “Terms & Privacy”
- Select “Clear app data”
How do I change my Google Maps on iPhone?
Step 2: Change Google Maps navigation volume
- Open the Google Maps app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap on your profile picture or your initial settings. navigation settings.
- Choose Louder, Normal or Quieter.
How to reset Maps app on iPhone?
Restart the Maps app. On the app, swipe up and hold. Then swipe up again on the app preview to close it. Then open Maps again. Restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
How do I restart the Maps app?
Procedure for Android 4.1. 2
- Go to Settings on your Android smartphone or tablet.
- Go to Application Manager.
- Press the Options button (bottom left of the screen) to display a menu.
- Tap Reset settings.
- After reading the warning message, tap the Reset apps button.
How do I use Google Maps on my iPhone?
Get directions with Google Maps for iPhone and iPad
- Launch Google Maps from your home screen.
- Tap the search bar at the top of the screen.
- Enter an address or company name.
- Press Search.
- Press the route button. It looks like a car.
- Tap on the route you want to drive.
- Press start.
How do I reset Apple Maps?
Go to Settings > Privacy > Location Services > System Services and tap Important Places. Tap Clear History. This action will delete all your important locations on all devices signed in with the same Apple ID.
How do I repair Apple Maps?
To correct an entry:
- Tap a location.
- Tap the three-dot menu to the right of Estimated Time of Arrival.
- Tap Report a problem.
- Tap on the problem you want to fix.
- Edit the information.
- Press Submit.
Why isn’t the My Maps app working?
You may need to update your Google Maps app, connect to a stronger WiFi signal, recalibrate the app, or check your location services. You can also reinstall the Google Maps app if it’s not working, or simply restart your iPhone or Android phone. Visit the Business Insiders home page for more stories.
Is Google Maps free to use on iPhone?
The good news is that both apps are free. Apple Maps comes preinstalled on all iPhones and iPads, while you can download Google Maps from the App Store. (Apple Maps remains the default mapping service, and iOS itself continues to preferentially load an address into this app.
Why isn’t my Google Maps talking to me on my iPhone?
Open Google Maps > tap the 3 line icon in the top left corner and select the Settings option from the menu that appears. 2. On the Settings screen, select Navigation > and turn off the option for voice over Bluetooth. This should fix the common lagging voice navigation problem in Google Maps on iPhone.